All reviews breakfast buffet was delicious main st five star hotel krupowki street mountain view quiet neighborhood great location modern hotel two nights scrambled eggs recommend this hotel reception balcony minus skiing poland
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We enjoyed the location which was close to their market street. I did not feel as though I was in Poland staying at this hotel. It felt more that Sweden! It was very clean and the staff was enjoyable to talk with. It was a killer breakfast! Unbelieveable amount of food and top quality. That was something that was unexpected. It was part of the room cost. Unfortunately, we ate late every night so I could only eat light for breakfast. I would stay here again for sure. Very spacious.

Room Tip: Ask about sharing a balcony. They have rooms where the balcony is part of the room. Rather different.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very clean, newer, and close distance for walking to popular areas, . Up street has many, many restaurants, coffee cafes, shops. Most of the outdoor cafes have sheep skin on the outdoor seating. We also walked from Hotel Rysy to the funicular cable car up the mountain. We enjoyed our dinner so much at Hotel Rysy the first evening that we ate there again the next night. The breakfast buffet was delicious also. After dinner our second night, I scheduled a relaxation massage. Perfect way to relax!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2018

It' s the second time that we stayed here. Very good location very near the center . The staff is very polite, friendly and helpful. Our room was big and clean , as well as the bathroom. Modern hotel. Very good breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Very clean, beautiful hotel just 2 min from the Krupowki Street.
Room with the balcony and mountain view was very comfortable - balcony specious with table and chairs if You wish to have Your morning coffe with Giewont mountain in the background :)
Staff very friendly and helpful, Lady working in the hotel restaurant amazing, very vigilant, before I pronounced my request she was already next to me as if she can read my mind!!! Excellent holidays in luxury hotel for the decent price!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

This place is very nice, large and modern rooms with all of the expected amenities of a five star hotel. It is in a great location, less than a 5 min walk to the Main Street. What sets this hotel apart is the staff, they are kind and attentive. We got great advice from reception on skiing and arranging transfers. I highly recommend the buffet breakfast, especially the scrambled eggs!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple