“Great service, average food ”
Review of Qrudo Food & Wine

Qrudo Food & Wine
Ranked #39 of 1 854 Restaurants in Krakow
Price range: US$5 - US$24
Neighbourhood: Kazimierz
Description: Restaurant Qrudo is a place where fascination with the flavors of the Polish cuisine was combined with a passion for wine. In the heart of Krakow Kazimierz we create not only dishes made from natural ingredients, filled with the aroma of fresh herbs and carefully selected products ... We create - first and foremost - an unforgettable atmosphere, which combines generations of tradition and passion. Qrudo is the result of many years of work on creating a space filled with discretion and taste, the place where the guests just above the threshold of our winery become part of a culinary trip around the world. For amateurs and connoisseurs, for families and business partners - for everyone - the place to which he wants to come back.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Service was very good, best we experienced in our four days in Kraków. Food was average, tasty but nothing special. Food presentation was good. I had Guinea fowl the others had duck. And for dessert had polish cheese selection, was expecting more different types of cheeses, meaning that not only hard cheese but Brie and other softer cheeses as well.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Our first meal in Krakow and could not have felt more welcomed. Charming old world decor, outstanding service and every dish from the appetizers to dessert was delicious and superb. It may be a bit expensive but absolutely worth it!
We look forward to coming back here again!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I booked this restaurant for my Dad's 60th birthday, as he'd chosen to visit Krakow for the event. I booked based solely on the Tripadvisor reviews and they were not wrong.
Our meal, the service and the atmosphere were faultless. I couldn't recommend this restaurant highly enough. And I especially recommend the beef carpaccio starter if available...one of the best starters I've ever had.
The waiter truly made our evening special, explaining about many of the polish delicacies and persuading us to sample some vodka.
We had a wonderful visit and I implore you to visit, particularly if staying at Eden as its just round the block.

1  Thank ella d
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Well worth the paying just a little more for exquisite food, superbly presented and served by a professional waiter.
On our last evening in Krakow stumbled across this restaurant which offer alfresco dinning outside, however the comfortable well presented interior enticed us to enjoy our evening meal inside for the only time on our trip.

1  Thank Stuart V
Reviewed 19 June 2018

While visiting Krakow for ten days with a group of college students I discovered Qrudo, and am very glad I did! During my stay, I ate there several times for both lunch and dinner alone, with my colleague, and once with our entire group. Like me, my dining companions enjoyed the food and service.

The food was always outstanding: high quality ingredients, much of which are locally sourced, expertly prepared and beautifully presented; innovative dishes where the food itself and not mere novelty is the primary focus. While perhaps a bit pricey for Poland, the same meals of the same quality would cost considerably more in other parts of Europe.

The service was outstanding every time I visited. The waitstaff are experienced professionals, attentive without being intrusive, efficient without being rushed, informal without being too relaxed, informed and informative, and genuinely friendly. They made each visit a special occasion. I learned a great deal from them about Qrudo's cuisine.

The restaurant itself is attractive inside and out (there is al fresco dining). It is located on an atmospheric street just one block for Szeroka Street, away from the noise and chaos at the heart of the Kazimierz district. Consequently, Qrudo offers a convenient but quiet and relaxing dining experience.

The next time I am in Krakow, I will make it a point to visit Qrudo again.