“Fantastic Food”

Old Town Restaurant Wine & Bar
Ranked #12 of 1 857 Restaurants in Krakow
Price range: US$3 - US$16
Reviewed 2 April 2018

After reading tripadviser reviews, we were convinced to try this recommended restaurant. We were in no way disappointed, as a group of four foodies we were wanting an upmarket experience, we were all able to choose different meals that were presented and cooked to perfection. With very obliging staff and exceptional value for money this restaurant is a must and yes I we will be going back when next in Krakow.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Write a ReviewReviews (1 432)

108 - 112 of 1 433 reviews

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This is an old wine bar serving traditional food with a varied meat based menu. The ox cheeks were delicious and very tender.
We bought local Polish wine which was really good and went well with the meal.
A very good bar meal.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Friends recommended we try Old Town Restaurant after they stumbled across it on their recent trip to Krakow.. I’m so glad we did! It’s an intimate, personal restaurant that serves absolutely beautiful food.. the atmosphere is relaxing, romantic and traditional. We’ll return in our next visit to this wonderful city!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
2  Thank J T
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We visited Old Town restaurant last night and our meal was really good. We had beer and did not have any starters. My husband ordered the pork served with mustard, cabbage and another garniture. He said it was very tasty and was amazed by the side of the dish. I went for the duck breast served a delicious soury-sauce, rise and red cabbage. The size was enough for me and a normal portion :).
We decided to have dessert. My love had the chocolate soufflé served with vanilla ice cream and fruit. I ventured to try the cake of the day recommended by our waiter: celery cake with ice cream. I have to admit that the taste of this cake was amazing and you could never taste the celery as my husband said.
Service was good and very efficient. Prices in Poland are excellent.
Try this restaurant if you want to have a relaxing good meal!

1  Thank Migdy R
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Terrific local Polish dishes. Great Hering and pierogis . Very good meat courses, big portions.
Delicious desserts.
Efficient and friendly service.
Not expensive for the quality.

1  Thank ramidov