“Good breakfast spot”

Ranked #1 005 of 1 805 Restaurants in Krakow
Neighbourhood: Kazimierz
Neighbourhood: Kazimierz
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was staying nearby and opted out of the hotel breakfast, which was rather expensive. I happily made my way over to Costa Coffee in the morning for a nice, big Café Americano (which I really enjoyed) and a fresh croissant. Prices are reasonable and the coffee and croissant were very good, so I was good.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

A good selection of cakes and sandwiches but the coffee wasn’t the best. I’m unsure if they use fresh milk or UHT as it didn’t taste the same.. Staff were helpful and polite..

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I ordered a "festive" coffee that was shown on pictures above the register.
It looked great with whipped cream and a gingerbread like cookie. When we got our order she put a regular coffee on the tray. I went back because it was not what I ordered.. she looked at me, looked at another girl like, do I have to talk to her because I'm way to good for this.. she then said "yeah that IS the coffee you ordered".. i said it looked nothing like the picture. This other girl came up and said I'll make it for you and she put some whipped cream on it. The girl that first took the order just walked away and said nothing she was annoyed from the moment we stepped in!! I guess they dont like tourists there. So by all means, go somewhere where they do like to make money☕

Reviewed 11 November 2017

The brands appear to be swapping Krakow Town, I so hope they don't ruin the local culture and ambience.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

The coffee is slightly burnt and the cashier offers you way to many promotions at the till. The man behind the counter made it feel like we’d entered a game of the chase!