“Amazing food, amazing service.”
Review of Sioux

Sioux
Ranked #78 of 1 860 Restaurants in Krakow
Price range: US$11 - US$32
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stare Miasto
Description: We would like to invite You to the real wild wild west at the Krakow's central Grand Square. The huge 10-acre square, the largest of all Europe's medieval cities, is a curio in itself, but it also have a little surprise for those who are seeking a touch of cowboy's atmosphere.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The food was stunning. The tuna steak and the rio steak was to die for...
We were served by Kasia, She could not do anything more for us. We highly recommed this place to eat.
5 stars guys!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 761)

116 - 120 of 1 764 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Excellent food, great staff. Clean tables quick and pleasant service. Always people wanting to eat there which shows how good it is!

Lovely staff lovely meals at very decent prices. Went three times and could not fault anything.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Sioux has a sold menu including many grilled or roasted meat dishes and a few selections for vegetarians (my girlfriend). I ordered the T-Bone Steak and it was prepare to my request of medium-rare and quite tasty although very thin compared to American steaks. The fries were perfect and the accompanying salad was fresh. We ordered onion rings and the Camembert cheese with cranberry sauce with fruit as appetizers. It was a bit disappointing as the onion rings were fried in old oil leading them to be darker in color (in some areas black or burned) and with a mildly bitter taste. The Camembert cheese was extremely greasy/oily and my girlfriend did not want to eat it, so we switched appetizers and I tried to eat it, but eventually left it. It was just too greasy. The drinks and service were good and attentive. The decor and atmosphere of the restaurant is in line with the them but at times a bit awkward and uncomfortable. Yet, I was very pleased with my meal. My girlfriend ordered the vegetarian fajita and she enjoyed with the wraps. She did not finish all due to the portions being very big, however the big portions are a plus! Good restaurant to visit if you have many days in Krakow but if only one or two nights, there are others.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The place is fantastic. The food is also fantastic. What else is there to mention??....oh yes - the portions are huge and prices low. Go there!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Wow. Amazingly tasty food. My girlfriend and myself both had a steak meal. Absolutely beautiful. Very reasonably priced. Brilliant service.
Only downside. Was taken indoors as outside was busy. (Although there were a couple tables free.) Was told it was air conditioned which we were happy with as it was a hot sticky evening. But it was red hot inside! Didn’t spoil it though. Just didn’t hang about once we smashed the tasty food and drank elsewhere as it was too hot!!!

Great place!!!!