“So dissapointed”

Krakow Crawl
Ranked #3 of 161 Nightlife in Krakow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We meet every day at 9:45pm in front of Mariacki Chruch. The Krakow Crawl takes you to Krakow's premier night spots off the tourist trail to mingle with the locals. With 1 hour of unlimited Beer, Vodka, Rum, Gin, Shots and mixers, a free welcome shot at every club, VIP entry at all clubs so no waiting in lines and professional party guides.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have never written a review before but this time i had to. I read all the great reviews on here expecting a great night but was bitterly dissapointed. There was a pretty good group which suprised me because it was easter so a good thumbs up for that. The drinks at the start we not even real drinks. Either way i wasnt expecting amazing drinks because the pub crawl was pretty cheap but the group was still fun, the bars where just allright and the shots where weak but what really suprised me was the staff. Throughout the night a member of the staff offered me a free shot if I gave them a 5 star review. Which i guess explains all of the good reviews they have. If i had my time again i would just go on my own and mnake my own pub crawl. There is alot of cheap bars in Krakow and its small so they are not hard to find.

2  Thank bjornjohn123456
MARKUS M, General Manager at Krakow Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Bjorn,

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us a review as all feedback helps us improve the crawl. I am very sorry that you didn't experience the 5-star service that we strive to offer all our guests. Please let me address some of the issues you have raised, In regards to the drinks we use, because our crawl is so well priced we, of course, don't use top shelf alcohol but I can assure the drinks are real as most of our guests get very drunk as we use standard Polish spirits and we pour for guests, single double or triple drinks. I would personally like to apologise for the issue with the staff member asking for a review for a shot, this is not how we like to operate and we don't condone our staff doing this type of thing. If you could send me an email on krakow.crawl.reservation@gmail.com with the name of the staff member or further details I will make sure this doesn't happen again. Again I'm very sorry you didn't fully enjoy your time with us and if you are ever back in Krakow please let us know as we would like to offer you complimentary tickets to the crawl so you can have the 5-star experience that we are known for providing.

Kind Regards
Markus

Write a ReviewReviews (1 025)
All reviews
in 11 reviews
"organisation"

320 - 324 of 1 026 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

MARKUS M, General Manager at Krakow Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The tour was absolutely amazing and fun. The bars were great and the crew was nice and lovely. My wife and I are over the common age and we felt really comfortable and part of the group. We are recommending this tour, you will not regret! Cheers ��

Hi Yanat,

Thanks for the great review and as it was a pleasure having you party with and we hope you can join the crawl again soon.

Cheers