“Oh dear”

Ranked #84 of 116 Transportation in Krakow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Having discovered that Easyjet had randomly changed our flight time I had to book a transfer from Bordeaux Airport to the city at the last minute. Paid up front giving the flight arrival time. I travelled with my husband who is 83, happy in the knowledge that we would be met. Wrong, we arrived, no sign of a car,paid another 50 euros for a taxi. Called Rideways who said that we hadn't given a flight number, the driver waited 45 mins and left. No message on my mobile, two missed calls from different numbers. I rang the following day to be told I hadn't left a flight number so the driver waited 45 mins and left. Since when I called the French company dealing with the booking they told me the driver would wait an hour and a half, he obviously didn't, we were an hour late I requested a refund. Surely it is not rocket science to see the arrival time, look up the flight that was due then and adjust accordingly - apparently not.
Got lots of contradictory emails, called again and the customer service person spoke to my husband in whose name the booking had been made and then asked to speak to 'the woman'. I am very sorry but I do not appreciate being referred to as 'the woman' and never, ever again would I use this company, very, very poor.

All reviews
"follow the signs"
"conductor"
"platform"
"vehicle"
"journey"

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Top notch company.
We had no problems at all with this company the taxis where super smart both ways both Mercs and both like limos.
Treated like royalty by both drivers,even after the luggage belt broke at Crete airport the driver waited for over a hour and was still super polite.
I have nothing but great words for this company well done Rideways.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

2016 I used Rideways on the Booking.com site in Singapore. January 2018 I booked a hotel in Singapore again thru Booking.com. Last month kept getting emails from Rideways then suddenly got confirmation notices of a booking to and from the hotel in Singapore. They even had my flight details for pick up times. They had taken the money from our credit card that we used 2 years ago (without my authority) They should not still have my card details from 2016. After several emails to and fro the their customer service dept. they have agreed to refund the money but still will not tell me how they got my flight details - they are affiliated with Booking.com who I had booked the hotel thru. but my flights were done separately thru an agent in NZ. THIS IS ILLEGAL and they still wont admit what they did - just apologised for my inconvenience. Will never use them again and Booking.com is looking into it.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I booked this transfer for my parents. I updated the Rideways customer service team regarding flight delays so that they could inform the driver. I repeatedly asked them to contact me if there were any problems. I spoke to 4 different customer service advisors at Rideway and each said they would come back to me with an update & also reassured me that everything was ok.

My parents landed ... waited ... and waited ... and nothing! Not even a call from the customer service team. The driver didn't pick up his phone & none of the 4 customer service advisors I spoke to ever returned my call. I continued to call the customer service team and nobody picked up.

In summary, my elderly parents were stranded at the airport & nobody from the Rideways team have had the decency to call or update us on where the driver was or arrange an alternative transfer.

I would strongly advise against using this company if you are looking for a reliable transfer!

2  Thank Traveltheworld579