“The Worst Restaurant We Encountered In Poland”

Smazalnia Ryb Korsarz
Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Gizycko
Cuisines: European, Polish
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We were a group of 9, all dishes looked the same and included a piece of some fried fish.
The ones with "sauce" were covered in tasteless goo. It irritates me that my bill was equivalent to my meal at lunch the previous day, yet it was significantly better. We sat in a hot, enclosed tent, filled with flies and uncomfortable seating. The waitress refused to lower the volume on the speakers, which were facing directly towards us. Overall, we had an unpleasant time and do not recommend.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Nice place with a fresh fish. It was very tasty and the price was reasonable for the stuff we got. Service was quick and personal was friendly. I had zander in spinach sauce and this was very tasty. If I was there again I would definitely visit.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Just finished a nice meal with friends and family.
Got zander (Sandacz) in spinach source - just grate. Surowka (white and red cabbage) wad very nice as well.
No one complained.
Nice service, reasonably priced food.
Recommended.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Nice view, pretty good food, good service. Generally speaking, yes. And a few more characters. Also another sentence just to get to the minimum.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

We have read the reviews and also asked our boat captain where can we eat a fresh fish, he had to think long which was surprising to me! Finally he described this place not knowing the name as the names change too often as he said. The place is located in a tent, next to the canal, separated by a one-way street. I liked that it was half open so I could have some air. As to the service, the girl was pretty nice though seemed unhappy, not quite attentive, not offering anything what's the best in the house. We took a look at the menu and decided for sets as the prices were high. This did not surprise us as the fresh fish costs 70-90PLN per kg in the fisherman's doc's. The set costs minium 28PLN, I took dander filet in spinach with potatoes and salad 39PLN, whitefish in the same set for 30PLN, and a fish soup for 15PLN, which had only 3-4pieces of fish in it. Overall the fish was tasty but there was something weird in this place. Eat and go, we were the only gests on Friday and we did not feel invited to spend more time not money. The fish was tasty and fresh but that is all.