Lowest prices for your stay
US$86
SAVE US$31
Expedia.comUS$77
eDreamsUS$86
Prestigia.comUS$91
All reviews very nice hotel air condition shower gel comfortable bed conditioner loungers carpet treatment pier
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2019 via mobile

Let’s start with the information that I was left with bites after one night of sleep in their bed. If that’s not enough to never go to this place, breakfasts are horrible - no choice at all and no fresh eggs.
More over you don’t have bathrobes in your room and even after asking for them several times at the reception we didn’t receive any - how are you supposed to go to the spa? Naked?!
No room service included, have to pay 30 PLN extra! No food after 10pm.

We requested one big bed - we got two small ones put together which means that you sleep on the ends to not fall into the hole. On top of that beds are super uncomfortable and after 3 nights our backs are killing us.

I don’t know how they got 4 stars. Because for sure not for the quality nor the standard of the service.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KamilCzajkowski, General Manager at Hotel Sopot, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2019

Thank you for choosing us. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations in so many fields. Please accept my sincere apologies. Customer care is my biggest priority and I take it very personal when my team fail. I promise to working hard to improve our service and product.

Yours in hospitality

Reviewed 17 September 2019 via mobile

Chose this 4star hotel because I thought it was the best in the area , not so
Breakfast madness , no tables set , in a four star hotel you have to seek out cutlery in One area and napkins ( if lucky ) in another no milk or bowls close to cereal , when we asked we just got pointed to the milk that feeds the only one working coffee machine 12 people waiting ! No good morning or kindness acknowledged from your team they hide behind tiny bar , shining cutlery , tables dirty , placemats grubby from previous breakfast guests , not 4 star .
Rooms very stylish , and cleaned to a good standard , when they remembered to clean ! Not much in the way of guidance about hotel facilities, hotel seems focused on its corporate trade ?
We were on front , traffic noise , no view except smokers downstairs ( not hotels fault ) noise of wheels of suitcases etc all hours ,
Room keys ! Always faulting , no apologies just a remark , maybe you have near your mobile phone .?

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your stay at Hotel Sopot. Please accept my apologies for any our lack in service and other inconvenience during your stay. We are working hard to improve our service and offer every day and we treat every negative comment very serious so thank you for shearing us your comment.

Best regards and thanks

Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

Me and my husband traveled to Sopot and stayed at Hotel Sopot as a birthday treat/weekend away for my husband's birthday. The hotel was not cheap but I managed to fond a romantic deal on the hotel's own website (a deal which was not present on any other search engines such as booking.com, epedia, etc). I would advise you to look through the hotel's website to check for best rates. In the deal was included standard room, buffet breakfast, ans vouchers for spa treatment and one dinner. From the arrival the room was still not ready although the check in time was 3pm and we arrived at 3pm. We did not mind and had a drink at the bar and within the next 20min the room was ready. The hotel is well positioned close enough to the beach but far enough to avoid the noice from the beach. The room was a standard room, nothing special really, we were surprised to have two single beds pushed in together with a cover on mattress so you could still feel the gap in between the beds (did not like that). Plus we also had a small couch in the room. There was regular shower room. For the weekend it had all we needed. The hotel is very modern with beautiful decor throughout. Combination of steel, wood, leather and brick. Beautiful. The buffet beakfast was fantastic offering plenty of choice, more than I even expected. The spa is small with outside pool and seating area, sauna and treatment rooms. We had a massage each and they were both fantastic. I had a clasic one with Marta and she was great, my husband had a Thai one and it was the best one he had. For dinner we decided to use the vouchers on their BBQ Saturday which again was amazing buffet bbq with variety of meat and other food. The check out was easy as to be expected. Over all we had a good stay.

1  Thank Gabriela B

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Sopot. We are glad that we met our expectations. Thank you for positive feedback and you are very welcome for a future stays in our property.

Best regards and thanks,

Reviewed 23 August 2019

We enjoyed our stay at Hotel Sopot.

Location
Hotel Sopot is a ten-minute walk from the beach and about a mile from the pier and the start of Monte Cassino. It is a pleasant 20-minute stroll along the paved path which runs alongside the beach. A park area runs along the other side of the path.

The hotel is also ten-minute walk from Sopot Kamienny Potok train station from where you can get a train to Gdansk which takes about 20 minutes. This is convenient as the train gets busy, but this station is the one before Sopot main train station, so it is not as crowded.

Room
Quiet - and our room was on the 1st floor at the front of the hotel. Nicely apportioned with a coffee table and 2 armchairs along with a desk area and chair. There is a small flat screen tv which offers only Polish channels. There is a decent sized safe which should be large enough to accommodate a laptop.

Very comfortable bed, good bed linen.

Storage space is lacking with one small wardrobe and nowhere to store luggage out of sight. Some of the shelves are so high that there is no way you could use them without standing on a ladder. There are 4 or 6 coat hooks and a full-length mirror.

Tea/coffee making facilities are provided and there is a small fridge (not mini bar). A complimentary bottle of water is provided daily.

Bathroom
Nice and clean, more than enough good towels for 2 people. There is ample room for toiletries. A hairdryer is provided. There is a towel rail which is heated during the evening so is convenient for drying swimming costumes. Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and hand soap are provided, albeit on a somewhat random basis. For the first 3 days I didn’t think hand soap was provided so I washed my hands using the shower gel inside the shower compartment but then the next day some soap appeared.

Breakfast
If you book room-only and have breakfast in the hotel the additional charge is 70 zloty per person. As much as there was a large selection of food and drinks on offer, I felt this represented poor value for money plus the breakfast room felt very frenetic, crowded and not at all relaxing.

I always book room-only, have breakfast in the hotel on the first morning then find a nearby café or bakery to eat breakfast for the rest of my stay. There aren’t any cafes or bakeries close enough to be practical for breakfasting. However, there is a branch of Lidl next to the Sopot Kamienny Potok train station so we bought breakfast items there which we kept in the fridge in the room.

Lounge Area/Bar (indoors)
Comfortable and secluded seating area with many books and magazines. 2 televisions were on showing sporting events. A limited number of food options are available in the bar. We had club sandwiches there one evening and were very happy with them although the barman could have told us that they came with a side serving of chips when I ordered chips as well. They never appear to have any change at the bar so use a card or charge to your room rather than paying with cash.

Seating Area (outdoors)
There are two outdoor seating areas: one at the front of the hotel basically in the car park but on a wooden decked area with tables and seating for about 30 people. There is another area at the back of the hotel which is also the outdoor part of the restaurant.

Pool/Spa
There is an outdoor pool. It is not a lap pool but more of a plunge pool. What is nice is that you can use the sauna and steam room then walk straight outside to the pool. There are limited sun loungers but quite a few deckchairs available. The seating/lounging area is in a grassed area which at first seemed a bit strange, but it is better for the children to play on rather than the more conventional hard surfaces which can get slippery or too hot. This whole area was extremely well kept and very clean. I did have to ask tor the steam room to be turned on two of the three days we used it and to ask for towels and bathrobes which had run out.

There are several treatment rooms, but I did not book any of these. Normally I would have a massage, but I felt the prices were on the high side.

Children's Play Room
There is an unsupervised playroom on the lower ground floor.

Lift/Elevator
Have fun with this! The lift is horrible to call. It has weird touch panels for the up/down call and I could never get it to work. I wasn’t the only one, either. After going up to the 4th floor and down to the indoor car park (not by choice) I just used the lift in the spa because that had a normal panel with real buttons.

Housekeeping
Could do slightly better. As well as having no hand soap for the first three days, on two days we had to call them to ask that the used cups and saucers were replaced (this is after the room had been cleaned), that the bottled water hadn’t been replenished another day and I could clearly see that either the room had not been vacuumed or it was just carried out poorly as there were crumbs on the same area of the carpet two days running.

Miscellaneous
1. There's a quite unique bench at reception!
2. Interesting wallpaper in the hallways where the bedrooms are

Top Tip
Buy your breakfast in the nearby Lidl and keep it in the fridge on your room unless you want to fork out 70 zloty per person per day in the hotel dining room. We saw several parties enjoying their own drinks as well.

1  Thank SockMonkey111
KamilCzajkowski, General Manager at Hotel Sopot, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2019

Thank you for choosing Sopot Hotel. We are so grateful for so detailed feedback and recommendation. Customer care is our biggest value and we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to see you in Sopot again.

Best regards and thanks

Reviewed 12 August 2019

Stayed here for 4 nights with my partner. Hotel was very clean and very nice. Receptionists very helpful. And the best breakfast ever!! Very close to the beach and not too far from city centre. Very convenient to go to Gdansk.

1  Thank iwonagostling
KamilCzajkowski, General Manager at Hotel Sopot, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2019

We are so glad that you enjoy your stay at Hotel Sopot. Many thanks for the positive feedback.You are more than welcome to our hotel any time you plan to come to Sopot. Best regards and thanks.