“Excellent Polish cuisine! ”

Restauracja Kubicki
Ranked #40 of 659 Restaurants in Gdansk
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The oldest restaurant in Gdańsk. In the interwar period, then called Kubicki Cafe International, the restaurant functioned as a night café and it was one of the trendiest places at that time in Gdańsk. Kubicki Restaurant still receives wide recognition not only among the residents of Gdańsk, but also among the visitors from all over the world. Exquisite cuisine, unique atmosphere enriched with performances of piano singers are undeniable reasons why this place is worth visiting. This is one of the last places where the spirit of This City has been preserved.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing food, high level of service and very caring stuff around. I would recommend it for both family and couples visit!
Also the location by the sea makes the visit a very memorable experience!

Kubicki K, Kierownik at Restauracja Kubicki, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
thank You very much indeed for your fantastic review. We are so pleased You enjoyed Your visit with us and I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 111)

4 - 8 of 1 111 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I can‘t evaluate the quality of the food since we decided not to stay. Already when asking for a table we were treated so unfriendly and arrogantly that we deciced to look for another place. However the quality of the food might be, it can’t balance out such a behaviour of the staff.

Dear Guest,
thank you for your detailed description of your experience with us. I am very sorry that you had to go through this, please accept my apology.I think that was misunderstanding.I am sure we can prove you we are much better in service in case you give us an opportunity during your next visit in our restaurant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed dinner here last weekend.
2 good fish soups, & I had the special of the Chilled Beet Soup (really delicious).
Followed by 2 Cod & the Veal Shaslick (again a special).
All really good.
We enjoyed the meal, the serve was professional.
We would return.

Kubicki K, Dyrektor generalny at Restauracja Kubicki, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
thank You very much indeed for your wonderful review. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your evening with us. Astounding food and impeccable service are wonderful compliments. I'm pleased too that you found it to be of excellent value and I very much hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was last minute. Nice food with good wine. Good atmosphere and well provided service. Nice polish cuisine in modern form.

Kubicki K, Kierownik at Restauracja Kubicki, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest, thank You very much indeed for Your wonderful review. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed Your evening with us and share such wonderful compliments on Tripadvisor. I'm pleased too that You found it to be of excellent value and I very much hope we have the pleasure of welcoming You back on your next year.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Good location and friendly staff however food was average for quite high price (really expensive for Polish standards).
We had a really nasty surprise- one glass of the house wine was 35 PLN (almost 9€).
Just to compare, glass of the house wine in on of the Michelin star restaurant cost about 7,5€.
For this price (and lower) you can eat great dinner and drink good wine at Restaurant U Kucharzy in Sopot

Dear Guest,
thank you for your detailed description of your experience with us. I am very sorry that you had to go through this, please accept my apology.In our wine card we have 26 wines by glass and we do not have house wine. Prices start from 24zł.I think that was misunderstanding.I am sure we can prove you we are much better in service in case you give us an opportunity during your next visit in our restaurant.