“best food with real taste”

Aroma indian restaurant
Ranked #25 of 193 Restaurants in Olomouc
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Description: Indian restaurant in the centre of Olomouc offering authentic indian dishes
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

hi folks this was my first time trying Indian food outside India and i was really impressed by Chef Ojesh and his staff. The food comes in fast and well presented also there were lot of options for Indian and czech beverages.

3  Thank mukesh s

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Dear Fellas of Trip advisor, i am a native Czech girl who visited this restaurant and i can say its the best Indian food i had in czech, after visting India 5 years back. Its a very nice place and cool people with the Hindi music and lot of options for the starters and main menu. My vegan friends you are also safe here and have plenty of options for the vegan or vegetarian food. I think i am in love again with Indian food, Namaste !!!!!

2  Thank Natalia b
Mukesh S, Manager at Aroma indian restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear guest
Thank you for the time to review your experience with such kind words and for recommending our restaurant to others. We look forward to your future visit.
Team Aroma

Reviewed 23 August 2017

The atmosphere and service has a feeling of being in India as i am a native Indian. I find the restaurant good and worth to spend the time and money. I was on a vacation Olomouc and was carving for Indian food and as suggested by a local person i went and thoroughly enjoyed.

3  Thank Ram S
Mukesh S, Manager at Aroma indian restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Reviewed 22 June 2017

The food in this place was surprisingly good. I'm not an Indian food fan but I really enjoyed the meal.
The restaurant is not fancy but a regular restaurant. With better decorations (and better WC) the rate would be 5.

2  Thank Roi R
Mukesh S, Manager at Aroma indian restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear guest
Thank you for the time to review your experience . We look forward to your future visit.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I must have been to hundreds of Indian restaurants in England - we've got a local favourite (Taste of Raj in London N13), that we go to at least twice a month - but I have to say, the food at Aroma was THE BEST I have ever tasted. Most of the Indian food in CZ is not as hot as UK, which is obviously to the local taste. For instance, a Vindaloo in England is a bit too hot for me, but in CZ (at other restaurants), it was nothing like as hot. In Aroma the spicyness of the food is very similar to Indian restaurants in Uk - only better!! Be warned - the Vindaloo is a proper Vindaloo - hot and good!!! The portions were just right - we had a couple of bowls of rice (between 6 of us), and 4 nan breads and it was sufficient.

I went as a non-Czech speaker, but the waiter's English was perfect. Service was attentive, but not overpowering.

I couldn't find fault!!

Superb, thanks to all the staff - waiting and in the kitchen!!

2  Thank MGAfan
Management response:Responded 18 June 2017

Dear guest
Thank you for the time to review your experience and for recommending our restaurant to others. We look forward to your future visit.