“the best indian restaurant in prague”

Indian By Nature II
Ranked #9 of 5 988 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$1 - US$23
Neighbourhood: Praha 6
Neighbourhood: Praha 6
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

the food here is excellent and very very tasty, i have eaten at a lot of indian restaurants in europe and this is one of my favourites. the only downside is the menu doesnt have a lot of choice on it.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I went to this restaurant with my husband food is great fast service, manager is very friendly lots of vegetarian options reasonable price must go!!!

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

A very good indian restaurant near the Hradčanská metro station. I know that restaurant for many years and I often go there for their all you can eat lunch buffet. You can eat there very well (even if you are vegetarian) for a reasonable price.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

The buffet looked luscious but I eat so little it is always best for me to order menu and be able to take out what I cannot eat. The butter chicken had rave review so I ordered that and plain naan. I have had better but the ambience made it worth it.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant today. The food was absolutely delicious and the service was brilliant. Definately a good place to eat indian food.. highly recommended.