“Amaaaazing!”

Price range: US$1 - US$23
Neighbourhood: Praha 6
Neighbourhood: Praha 6
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Amaaaaazing food, pretty restaurant and very nice staff! :)

I would totally recommend it to everyone.
So many food choices! (even vegan and vegetarian)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic food with friendly staff. Highly recommended. Spicy to taste. Sweet lassi. Clean, warm and good value for money.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am reading the reviews here on TA only after I visited there and already complemented the staff that they are really good.
Good services,food,smiling faces and courteous staff.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Its been a week in Prague and went for lunch with a friend to this restaurant. the ambiance is very welcoming, warm and nice. Mr Sarkar sat us to the sitting area which had a garden view and lots of natural light which i completely loved. The food was yum. we had fish curry and rice. The curry was very well spiced and fish was quite fresh. Had gulab jamun in dessert. I would highly recommend this place for an authentic indian cusine experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I wa there on Jun 16th 2018. Cook and waiters are Indian. I ordered Kashmiri Roganjosh, which is similar to mutton masala, and plain naan, Krusovice beer. It’s 365Cr in total. Food is wonderful - I know what’s authentic Indian food since I used to work in India. Waiters are quite friendly. The place is very clean. Highly recommend!