All reviews free breakfast common room old town square towels and shower gel free earplugs bed dorm police station the free walking tour decent breakfast just round the corner staff was very friendly and helpful the main square reception area enjoyed my stay street noise stayed here for nights by foot
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Has a great location and everywhere is easily accessible.

However the beds can only be described as solid and the pillows non-existent, like somebody had removed all the fluff and padding from it. Duvet was also extremely thin and small, and therefore was mostly freezing during the night. In addition, beds creak like hell at the smallest amount of movement.

Conclusion:
Bad if you want to get any quality sleep.
Bad if you want to drink as they don't let you drink on the premises.
Great location.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor for least disturbance.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 February 2018

To be honest it is not one of the best hostel but I have to recognize that it has good location especially if you like to walk around the city.

The breakfast is really basic, I think they could improve it.

The matress was a bit uncomfortable.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2018

you get free sandwiches and a free breakfast!

facilities are fairly basic, but heyy its pretty cheap and its in a really good location, there is a lot of atm's around it and a really cool street market.

Staff are very nice and helpful too!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I went in for an interview with old prague hostel. I was 15 minutes late because I got lost on the way there. When I met Anna instead of shaking my hand and introducing herself. She condescending asked me what time I was supposed to be there and what time I arrived. At that point, I knew I wouldn't work for someone who treats her potential employees in such a manner. It showed her leadership tactic is intimidation. Then while I was speaking to her about what I am doing in prague-she cut me off saying that we were done here. She abruptly ended the interview with out really explaining why. To be honest, if that is the type of person in a leadership role, then the hostel will never be the best in prague. You will always be last!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Greg S
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

We came to prague not really knowing what to expect or where everything was. Rachel at the front desk is extremely helpful and accomodating. The staff here go above and beyond in helping you not only enjoy your stay in the hostel, but also in the city!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends