“Excellent experience, best way to spice up our departure from Prague”
Review of Chilli Point

Chilli Point
Ranked #38 of 6 082 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: International
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Last night in Prague. Saturday night and majority of the restaurants we tried to book were full. Suddenly out of nowhere we find online the Chilli Point. Both me and my girlfriend love spicy food so straight away we booked our table. The restaurant is in the town center but not in the busy town square. As you walk in you notice the walls that have painting decorations of different chilli peppers and the atmosphere is very chilled. The staff is friendly and please note that this is a small restaurant so if you decide to go book in advance. Everything at the menu is spicy from starters to deserts and wish we had more time in Prague to go again and try everything. For starters we had the stuffed fried chilli peppers and the duck rillettes. Amazing flavors and great ingredients! I will give an advice for the stuffed peppers. All three of them are chilli peppers starting from low heat to maximum. The maximum heat is a stuffed Habanero. If you are not familiar with the heat or you cannot stand it do not try it or just try a little bit. A lady on the next table who saw us having that dish and tried it could not eat the rest of her food till at least 20 mins passed to cool down. At the mains now we chose the Wild Boar steak and the steak of the day which was a ramp steak. Both dishes amazing! Fresh ingredients. Fine meat cuts , cooked as we asked them to cook the meat and spicy at it should be so the flavors will not disappear. I was impressed with the wild boar dish as I could say it definitely had a theme when the chef was preparing it and I would say the theme was ''forest''. All the ingredients reminded me of that and was amazing. For desert we had the Nougat Parfait which was the best dish to finish our dinner. Prices are very normal for what the restaurant offers and the staff is friendly and professional and they explain every dish they bring you. They go a full bar and a nice wine list so can choose among several drinks. I totally recommend to visit this place but if you do not like spicy food or you are not open to new flavors then will not be the best time of your life. We will definitely go back to try the rest of the menu.

1  Thank copernic2012

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The food here was just amazing. And the service is great as well. I want to go to Prague again just to visit this restaurant.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing dinner with our children 15 & 18 years old.
My meal (wild boar) rates amongst my top 5 meals ever.
Not only was the food spectacular but the service was also very good.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

My favourite restaurant on this trip! I love my chilli, the spicier the better. Every meal is incomplete without its heat. So to find a restaurant dedicated to chilli was heaven for me.

We visited the shop Everyday we were in Prague. Purchasing bottles and packets of the good stuff. Decided to have a meal at the restaurant and boy, was it amazing!

Hubby had the wild boar and I had the steak of the day with fois gras. Not only were our meats cooked to perfection, the sauces with just a hint of spiciness were the perfect accompaniment. If u wanted to up the spice level, they provided a spice shaker full of ground habanero powder. My mouth was numb by the end of the meal and I was so happy.

Even desserts were spicy, with habanero chocolate.

An excellent meal overall and a true homage to that magical spice called chilli!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

The food was exceptional value for money and the service was very good. The waitress asked how spicy we liked our food and was happy to suggest items from the menu to suit our taste.

I highly recommend a visit.

Been to Chilli Point? Share your experiences!