“Perfect”

Ranked #279 of 6 090 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Nové Město (New Town)
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Really nice Italian restaurant with very tasty food. We tried 2 pizza + 1 bruschetta + 1 drink for a bit less than 25 euros.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 062)

29 - 33 of 1 062 reviews

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Kmotra is reputed to be the oldest pizzeria in Prague. The food was delicious. Although they have about 30 types of pizza, I had lasagna, which was served straight from the oven. We chose Kmotra because a member of the family has celiac disease, and was craving pizza. The GF pizza was good. Excellent selection of drinks and desserts.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Nestled in a side-street close to the tourist thoroughfare of Národní, this little bar and pizzeria serves up excellent pizza (and calzone,) at sensible prices compared to the main tourist traps.

Our server was quite quiet and short with us, which I guess is due to the language – she understood us fine, but didn't seem confident responding in English, and to be fair we're tourists who hadn't made an effort to earn her language beyond the basics.

Service was quick, and the food was very nice.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Our 4 person group ate there twice during our Prague trip and all of us liked the food. On the first visit I ordered Vesuvio pizza which was very delicious. The second time I chose Spaghetti Carbonara and even though it was good, pizza was still the best. Also the downstairs atmosphere was really nice. I could visit there again and I can warmly recommend this restaurant to all.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Went for an early dinner today based on some reviews as we were looking for a pizza place. I ordered the vegetarian pizza and partner got the pepperoni - both were really delicious wood fired pizza and reasonable price too! Service was friendly and prompt. Would recommend to anyone looking for some good pizza. There is a little cafe type set up as you walk in but downstairs is a more formal restaurant set up.