“Good beer and Steak”

Ranked #914 of 5 941 Restaurants in Prague
Neighbourhood: Praha 3
Neighbourhood: Praha 3
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you do not like meat his may not be there place for you. Dropped in here for dinner with a team from work. Steak and mixed grills were the order of the day and while quite busy the service was prompt and the food quite good. We each had a different grill plate with sides of mixed vegetables and the steaks were cooked as ordered. The beer was typical Czech and went well with the meal. Service was polite and efficient.

I saw they had a few vegetarian dishes but really this is focused on meat lovers in my view. For those in downtown Prague it is about 500 meters from the main station or about 1k from the old town. So easily accessible by foot.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I visited this steakhouse, because it was close to my hotel and it turned out to a big mistake.

At first everything was fine. I ordered lemonade and steak and my girlfriend ordered chicken steak and everybody including me were smiling but after that the nice dinner story ends.

I came to waiters 3 times reminding that we have order. She said at first 10 minutes, then she said soon, so in total it took them 50 minutes to cook my steak - and they told me that is usual thing here with a polite smile.

Really bad service.

Tell the information about cooking time when you are busy before your guests started waiting...

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Nice little restaurant , a bit of a French casual atmosphere. The steak is good and cheap, the chicken schnitzel is delicious and really moist.
Be aware! If you order a steak , you only get a steak. All side dishes must be orderd seperatly. Here in Belgium iT is not custumary. everything is included in the price .
Really really cheap. We once had soup in the city center and paid more than we did here!
Big MINOR: Staff is not friendly, really rude and NOT helpfull.
But Would definitly go again !!

1  Thank Wimena
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Some time ago I came here with 2 friends and I loved the food.
Then upon another visit to Prague I took a friend here and then a 3rd time too.
Why.... Probably because I found this place to be the best steak house in Prague. The quality of the food was 10/10. Great value too.
A good range of food was on the menu but since this was a steak house that's what we chose.
We had the combi-steaks which is a mixture of 3 different cuts and tho I had my favorite all of them were really nice.
So much so probably the best steak I have tried.
We shared a mixture of nice presented side dishes which just had that magical taste to award them 10/10 for quality and taste.
We walked in chose a table and sat ourselves down then caught the waiters attention and then requested the English menu.
The first time I was unsure so I discussed my options with the waiter and then decided what to go for.
Since I mentioned I been here a few times the waiter has been both male & female. And after the meal built a good rap pour and had a nice chat.
I would defo return here and would highly recommend this place.
Its not in a touristy area but the quality of the food would if not exceed some more expensive restaurants.
After dinner we received a free after dinner shot which you can also buy in shots or bottles. So I bought another one as it was so nice.
The thing is you need to try this place yourself.
I'm sure you will love it.
Once tried I think this could become your favorite steak house in Prague (let alone the other food I have yet to try here).
I must add they also do tea coffee and various other drinks that are available thru out the day we were told.
Been meaning to do this review for ages when I visited previously in February and have only just got around to it.
I can speak quite highly about this place.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I went to this place at least 4 times, being used to standards of Czech service and hospitality standards I didn't have high expectations like smiling employees or gentleman waiters. Usually, they look like bored and look like they wait for you to eat and leave asap. But not until yesterday I was so irritated by it to write a comment here. It was a rather cold day and I rushed into the restaurant thinking it is the closest option that accepts card payment in the area of my school. I was so cold that when I kindly asked the waiter if they had a table for 1, I did not recognize that he was dealing with some other customer and he turned around and started shouting at me " Wait a minute!" in front of all the other customers. I was shocked and immediately left the place. If you would like to feel treated this way I suggest you go to this place.

1  Thank Beyza Ş