All reviews four poster bed prague castle charles bridge baroque style old town hotel is situated beautiful room castle grounds deluxe room perfect location lovely hotel historical building short walk first floor quiet at night stayed here for nights top floor
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Thank you to the most loveliest man who greeted us at reception and went out of his way to help us with everything. Such a gentleman so thank you to johann, the hotel are lucky to have you! Fantastic stay, great location and nice breakfast.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Katerina O, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Hotel Residence Green Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear traveler JSharon P,
thank You for Your review.
We are happy that You enjoyed Your stay and are looking forward to Your next one.
Special thanks to You mentionning our Johann. :-)
We wish You a lovely day and send You our best wishes.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We had room 304 which had a view of the castle from the window which was lovely. Perfect location, just a short walk up the hill and you are at the castle. If you walk down the road you get to Charles bridge. Reception was open 24 hours and all the staff were super friendly and helpful. Yummy breakfast with lots of choice. I would absolutely stay here again! The only complaint would be the ashtray outside the room. Whenever the neighbours were smoking it came straight into our room. As non-smokers this was not pleasant.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear traveler Jennifer A,
thank You for Your review.
We wish You a lovely day and send You our best wishes.

Reviewed 27 October 2018

I usually try to find original hotels, with pretty rooms , that's why I found this one. Pictures were great. I booked deluxe room for 2 and I don't know why I got big room for 3 people, the ugliest of all! I didn't ask for additional bed, I hoped for something cute with wooden ceiling and canopy as on the picture...Nothing like this. Some old furniture, air conditioning with tube hanging through the window. I wouldn't even be complaining about one night only, but I took my friend with me told her I have nice historic room in great location. So I didn't feel so great when we entered this room after climbing the hill with suitcases.

Room tip: let them know you need room for 2 only and quiet one!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear traveler Jolka,
thank You for Your review.
As to the choice of the room, please, always pay attention to the photographs related to the selected room type as there are different room types.
Thank You for Your understanding.
We wish You a nice day and send You our best regards.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Located in the Italian neighbourhood on the doorstep of Prague Castle and various other sights. 15 minute walk from Old Town Square. The service in this little historical building was excellent. Quiet at night.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Katerina O, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Hotel Residence Green Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear traveler 998wernerm,
thank You very much for Your review.
We are very happy that You were satisfied with Your stay and are looking forward to welcoming You again in the future.
Thank You, please, have a lovely day and accept our best regards.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Lovely quiet hotel close to all sight seeing places. The castle is right behind the hotel and Charles bridge is 10 min walk down the hill.
Our room was amazing and the breakfast was fab.
Will we be going back again??

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Katerina O, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Hotel Residence Green Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear traveler Penpoll0_00,
thank You for Your review.
We are happy that You enjoyed Your stay and are looking forward to Your stay.
We wish You a beautiful day.

Best regards,