Carlo IV(Prague)
US$213
US$174
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$115
US$89
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$172
US$144
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$264
Cancelon
Reviews (1 597)
1 598 results
1 178
1 178
All reviewspachtuv palacecharles bridgefour poster bedold townmini kitchenriver viewprague castlelarge suiteperfect locationbeautiful hotelupgraded to a suitecoffee machineliving roomhigh ceilingsthe hotel staffturn down servicebottle of champagne
23 - 28 of 1 598 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great time and simply loved the hotel staff and location. Beautiful bright and lovely rooms. We had a very comfortable stay and highly recommend this to all travelers.
The bridge and other main sites are 15 -20 mins radius making the location desirable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Vendula K, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Smetana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Anya

I would like to thank you very much for having chosen our hotel as your holiday destination. We are really delighted to have had you as a guest at Smetana Hotel and we are looking forward to your next visit.

I am very pleased to hear that our services have met your expectations and you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Since I started my traveling the world and freelancing trip in the summer of 2017, I have enjoyed staying in some awesome hidden places in some part of Europe and Asia and Smetana is no different.

I have always wanted a place that will support my traveling and my remote working conditions with some good places to visits and awesome bar, this is by far the best I have gotten. The price is pocket friendly, the reception and the rooms are just so convenience and wonderful.

I cannot wait for the next summer to rock this hotel in Prague again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I loved everything about this hotel. The lobby is gorgeous, and the front desk staff very friendly and professional and the room was modern and well appointed. The bed is very comfortable, and the AC was nice and strong. The restaurants and bar are excellent that I couldn’t stop going there to have some drinks. The location is perfection. Love this hotel.

Room Tip: The bar around east of the hotel is awesome
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank bkazzybel

Dear Guest

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Royal Suite is wonderful to forget everything and only enjoy the stay. The staff at reception desk is wonderful, the staff in restaurant must be trained a little bit in friendlyness and professionality. So it could not be that the waitress-lady is icecold when you come wih an amazing beautiful lady to the restaurant.

But roomservice at 01:30 was perfect.....

I will come defintely back to this wonderful hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Bormann,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had my wedding in Prague and this was a PERFECT place for me and my guests to stay. They are very accommodating, have great food and service, and is RIGHT next to the bridge. I stayed in the riverfront suite with balcony and it was the best room I’ve ever been in, really exceptional. Thank you!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. …….

I am very pleased to hear that our services have met your expectations and you enjoyed your stay with us and we helped and were at it to make you wedding unforgettable.