“The best place in Prague,again.”

Vaclavka Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #967 of 6 086 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$2 - US$14
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nové Město (New Town)
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

It was my second trip to Prague within 3 years , and was quite a pleasure to have lunch and dinner two days apart at the Vaclavka Pizerie. The same nice ambience, tucked away from the crowded streets, food was just perfect and so was service. Will return to Prague next year and definitely to Vaclavka Pizerie. Just a plus: price is more than honest.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We were a group of people going there on a regular basis. Therefore we can easily say: staff is extraordinary arrogant, mostlikely they do narcotics, they are rude to old people who have to get their basket of bread at the bar, and they always mark you more drinks than you had. The owner is aggressive and threatening, and the food is not even remotely italian. The location would be fantastic, though.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Went here last night. Enjoyed it so much that we went back again tonight. Great food. All fresh. Try the fresh focaccia, pasta and seafood. Great service. Great location on Wenceslas square but in an alley so no hustle/bustle but about half price from restaurants on the square itself.

1  Thank FiveDivers
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Considering the restaurant is located at the Wenceslas Square, the prices are really cheap. I had a pizza and it was delicious. I had it quickly on our table.
The staff could have been a bit nicer, but it was quite OK.

1  Thank Aneta J
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Having walked along Wenscelas Square a few times we had not noticed this place. It was only by chance of being given a card by one of the staff that we sought it out. It is hidden in a courtyard just of the square,

Service was good and friendly. My daughter and I sat outside.

I had caprese salad - mozarella and tomato with basil, this was fabulous especially the basil dressing. I then had a Taglitelle Vaclavka which was equally as good, the sauce was a mild creamy curry.

My daughter had bruschetta which was a huge portion and the a neopolitan pasta dish.

Along with 2 glasses of wine we were amazed that the bill only came to around £24. Fantastic value.

Would definitely recommend!!