“Great Walking Tour”

The Czech Folk- Country Architecture tour
Ranked #78 of 576 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: An English walking tour focused on the historical architecture of Prague, where we will help you uncover the mysteries of historical architecture, providing a handy guide to most major architectural styles in Prague and Europe.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My sister and I recently spent almost a full day with Rob exploring the architecture of Prague. Rob is most informative, witty and was a pleasure to spend the day with. In addition to the usual highlights like Prague Castle, we hit many off the beaten path sites. Without Rob, we would never had known about these gems. We took a break on this hot day to sit in a cafe and chat for awhile and had an opportunity to get to know a bit about Rob's background which is very interesting.
I highly recommend taking one of Rob's tours, especially if you can manage the private tour as you'll get him all to yourselves that way!
A great introduction to Prague and it's architecture. I'd hire him again if I return to the city.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
in 5 reviews
"insight"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rob is very knowledgeable and shares his insight with an interesting and humourous delivery. A very enjoyable tour highlighting many features that I would not have noticed whilst walking through Prague. I thoroughly recommend Rob

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

It’s the 3rd time I am visiting Prague with Rob and every time I listen with the same interest ! We did a 3 hours tour with a little break for a coffee or a beer , we visited all the historic old town and he took us in some secret location to show us the crazy and diverse Prague architecture . He is so knowledgeable about history, art and about his city it’s fascinating ! Highly recommended , you can’t go wrong and you will learn a lot . Even if you think you know Prague he will prove you that you don’t . He will take you from 12th century to 18th and jump to today’s time . Absolutely amazing ! As usual Rob . Keep in touch !!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Robert W, Owner at Rob's Prague and Czech Folk Architecture Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago