“Some of the best Indian food I've ever had!!! ”
Review of Curry Palace

Curry Palace
Ranked #13 of 5 937 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Praha 1
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I absolutely loved this place. The restaurant is cozy, the staff is attentive, friendly and very polite. The food was sooooooo delicious!!!! Aneesh, our waiter was so friendly and always smiling everytime he approached our table. He even brought us a complimentary dessert when I told him we were from Houston, TX. The Rogon Josh, Vindaloo, Biryani and Phall were brilliant. I will definitely be back before we return to the states for a second round.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went to curry palace for dinner. The food is good and served well. They have an elaborate menu too. Staff is friendly and courteous. The tea was amazing.highly recommend this place for anyone who's looking for an Indian treat.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

lovely staff, lovely place and delicious food and very family friendly!
thank youwe will sure come back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been to the Curry Palace several times and it’s always a great experience, such nice food and staff, too. Higly recommended.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I just can recomend this place, we were there for lunch and had a lunch menu for very nice price and it was delicious! I really like the service, everyone is nice and smiling. I should say this is the best Indian food in the Prague and I will definitly came back.

Been to Curry Palace? Share your experiences!