“Great burger”

Price range: US$0 - US$3
Cuisines: European, Czech
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nové Město (New Town)
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My husband enjoyed the burger and I had the traditional goulash with dumplings. The meat is of very good quality, specially, the burger.
It was lovely to eat out in the garden of the restaurant. It was quite private even if it is very near the square.
Beer is cheaper than juice! Sadly, I don’t drink beer.
Prices are not that cheap, so be warned. There are other cheaper places in the Old Town Square for a sit-down meal or if you are on a budget, buy street food from the various stalls.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 488)

16 - 20 of 1 488 reviews

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This place was recommended to us by a friend who lives in Prague. It’s a nice looking restaurant, with a wide variety of different food and drink. The staff their speaks English which was a plus. We tried 2 Czech dishes which were both very good. Food presentation is appealing. Would recommend for an nice dinner outing.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We ate here twice, once by our selves and once with our tour group. Compared to our first nights restaurant this restaurant was a major disappointment.

My wife and I shared a green salad with mozzarella cheese which was good.
My wife had pork belly and pork shoulder on red cabbage and dumplings. The pork shoulder was over cooked and very dry, barely edible, the pork belly was not as bad but still very dry. The sauce was over powering, they put to much soup base in it. The dumplings were ok.

I had the Duck Leg with red cabbage and potato dumplings. My duck was ok, but kind of dry. the sauce was not as bad as my wife's, the dumplings were ok.

Their home made Raspberry mint lemon aid was good.

The second night we both had beef cheeks which was pretty good, compared to the previous meal.

Both nights the service was good.

I do not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I ate here with the same group of guys two two years ago. That time I had some of the best meat I have ever eaten. Sad to say that this time it was mediocre. That was the feeling of us all. It was allright but the prizes have gone up but not the food. I the veal as the main course and it was a bit dry and the meat wasn't trimmed thag good. The liver was nice though. The straff is still nice and friendly.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Food got average,used to be much better few years ago. Beer is still very good and personal wasn't quickest and most friendly....