“The greatest views”

I Like eBike
Ranked #2 of 193 Outdoor Activities in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A unique way to see real face of Prague, not just the tourist bits. Our tours include not only the landmarks, but also run-down parts, lively neighborhoods and unusual views of the city from the surrounding hills. The eBikes cover up to 50km and keep going for more than 4hours, so we take you to places you would never reach on foot. All tours are with and experienced guide and usually for up to six people, so you don't worry about getting lost riding in a crowd. Starting at just 40EUR with many information, views, photos and refreshments, a tour with I Like eBike is one of the most pleasant Prague experiences for a growing number visitors.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Roman was so kind, knowledgeable and funny. He was even kind enough to extend the tour for a bit longer. Great tour to see the whole of prague!

Ilikeebike, Manažer at I Like eBike, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Anthony!

Thank You for the review written here on TA, I really appreciate it. It´s always nice to hear You enjoyed Your tour a lot.
Hope I will see You one day back in Prague!

Roman

Write a ReviewReviews (1 104)
All reviews
"five hours"
in 24 reviews
"hour tour"
in 65 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 31 reviews
"private tour"
in 22 reviews

28 - 32 of 1 104 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This bike tour was definitely worth it. Roman was super flexible and the tour ended up lasting an extra two hours since he took us to two amazing breweries. He showed us around a good part of Prague and taught us a lot about politics, history, local culture, etc. The E-bike made the cycling much easier, we rode up hills easily and covered lots of distance. I would highly recommend this tour.

Hello Shlomo,

thank You very much for the review here on TA and also for a review on AirBnb. I appreciate You spend your time to write such a nice word about the tour and about me.
Say hello to Guy!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Roman was a lovely guide and despite the persistent rain we had a great tour. The bikes were very easy to use and really we had to scale back their assistance more than needing more. They made it seem like no work. Frequent stops would make it easy even for someone who isn't in great shape. Do it!

Hello Carmen!

Thank You very much for the review here on Trip Advisor! I´m sure the rain made the tour little bit special. ;)
Looking forward to seeing You back in Prague.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had the best time ever with this tour, our guides were very informative and nice!! They took us to the local places what we enjoyed a lot!! We learned many things about Prague , famous people and his culture during this time. We visited places that you normally don't visit and heard stories that you cannot find anywhere !!
We loved the bikes , they are very efficient and it was very easy to do!!
I recommend thi trip 1000% Next time I go to Prague I want to all the tours they have to offer!!

Sorry for the first wrong answer,

wrote the response to a different lady.
Muchas gracias por el review! I´m extremely happy You enjoyed the tour with our e-bikes and also with me! I hope even Your husband enjoyed the beers on the way. :)
Enjoy Your life in the USA or in South America and looking forward seeing You back in Prague.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you’d like to see the sights of Prague, understand some of the history and have a fun day out, take this tour! Our guide, Jan, was the best tour guide we have yet come across. (We’ve done bike tours in other cities). Easy-going, friendly and insightful. He was a Prague local who knew and loved his city. We learned a lot about Prague and really enjoyed the eBikes. Effortless compared to a regular bike or walking. (You will need to know how to ride a bike!). Many thanks Jan, 10/10

Hello gadaboutgladys,

thank You for spending the time to write such a nice review about the tour and also about me. I love Prague and I like to share my knowledge with other people around the world. I´m happy You enjoyed the tour and looking forward to seeing You back in Prague once again!

Jan