“Amazing!”

Ranked #1 304 of 5 937 Restaurants in Prague
Neighbourhood: Vinohrady & Vršovice
Neighbourhood: Vinohrady & Vršovice
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

As soon as you walk in you feel so welcomed. The cinnamon rolls are to die for! My last dinner in Prague before I leave and I couldn't be happier. I also treated myself to a daily special tuna, tomato roll which was fantastic. Keep up great specials like that!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped here because we were staying nearby and we're very happy with our choice. Not a large menu, but good choices both with and without meat. No seating area though.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We had a soup, a megawrap and a limo and everything was just perfect!!! Service was very nice and the food was cheap and good looking :) Very recommended!!!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Small shop easier to take out food. We ordered a cinnamon roll, soup of the day and the pull pork sandwich. Each was delicious all for a low price. Thank you!

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Doesn't open until 5pm - so we returned after making a special trip earlier on the day, but I don't care because those cinnamon rolls are worth travelling a 1000 miles for. Me and my wife bought 4,wish I bought more now.