Hostel One Prague
  • Restaurant
Pragotel(Prague)
Columbo(Prague)
View Hotel
All reviewsrave cavefree dinnerdaily activitiesbasement bartv loungebar crawlfacilities are greatmeet other travellersspecial shoutdrinking gamescommon areasbeer tastingown bathroomlaundry servicecommon roomold townwalking tour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This hostel has vibes like no other, the staff and guests are all super inclusive and welcoming. It’s perfect for solo travellers who want to meet people and make new friends. All the common areas were clean and the rave cave was a really cool addition to the hostel! Shout out to Madi and the other staff for making me feel at home

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was a bit worried coming to Prague by myself for couple of days but staying at Hostel One made it an incredible experience! By staying here I was able to meet so many people and made friends that I know I'll have for life. The facilities were amazing and incredibly clean! I also really loved the people who worked there, there was a girl called Madi who was an absolute delight and was so helpful!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve stayed in a few Hostel Ones across Europe with only positive things to say and Prague is no exception. This is a great hostel for solo travelers since the staff and guests are all really friendly and chill. You can go from having an epic night in the rave cave to chilling in the living room watching planet earth for hours. Not to mention the amazing free dinners!! Absolutely the best hostel in Prague.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

one of the best hostels that I’ve stayed at!! all of the staff are absolutely incredible (special shout-out to Mot), lost a few items (bc I’m a mess) and they were the best at helping me out. highly recommend for a great time, rave cave was lit af, and hostel outings from free tours to clubs really gave me the experience I wanted of seeing the best of Prague. 100% would book again!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As soon as I have walked in the door felt very comfortable and welcomed by the lovely staff, Dena and Monika. Lovely free meal each evening, very helpful and fun staff. They have different activities planned but if you just want to go off and do your own thing they will help with this too!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo