All reviews short stay place to stay czech republic business trip great breakfast the main railway station clean bathroom hot and cold food little bit within walking distance euro comfort parking
Reviewed 9 August 2017

After about 5 years I went back to hotel EURO in Pardubice. I remember the hotel very new in that times, but a little bit awkward. Now it runs smoothly as a well-lubricated machine. The rooms remained the comfort and cleanliness, but the staff is much better now. Speaks the languages, is more than helpful and professional, the kitchen works well as well as the bar. So good, as I contacted the F&B manager Mr Petr Bartonicek to congratulate him.
Great service, great breakfast, speedy wifi is available complimentary. It was stable enough even we worked with 30+ comps at the same time!
We enjoyed A LOT this stay! And with pleasure we will come back anytime again!

Room tip: All rooms are equiped with aircon, but the rooms facing the street are a bit quieter than the rooms with windows to the parking.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We stayed for two nights while visiting family in Pardubice. Hotel is very clean, modern,and conveniently located. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Rooms are spacious and well appointed. The breakfast is best we had during our stay in Czech Republic. Highly recommend

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel via Booking.com for a business partner under the premise 'No advance payment required, pay at the hotel'. Unfortunately, the trip was quickly cancelled, so I had to cancel the booking. Within 5 minutes of my booking, the hotel had frozen the full €600 cost on my debit card! No advance payment? Unfortunately, the speed of freezing the payment wasn't so speedy when I wanted my money back. Be careful if booking this hotel and thinking you can pay later, you most certainly can't! Disgusting way to sell a hotel!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2017

My husband and I travelled to Pardubice to attend a Men's International Ball Hockey tournament. We could not have picked a better place to stay than the Hotel Euro. We were in communication with the staff frequently before our arrival in the Czech Republic and they were most helpful in providing us with assistance on how to reach their hotel from the main railway station. They even arranged for a taxi to meet us up upon our arrival.
The property is very well maintained and within walking distance to the sports complex we needed to be at daily during the tournament. Our room was bright and very clean. It met our needs nicely. The daily breakfast included was delicious and offered a varied selection of hot and cold food. The staff in the restaurant very friendly as well.
We felt very much at home during our stay.
Thank you Hotel Euro!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Euro Hotel in Pardubice, is that kind of hotel that JUST give you what you need for a business trip.
Ample size room for European standard. Nice size and clean bathroom. For amenities, it could use more of it such as tooth brush and tooth paste that are absent.
For English speaking guest may have to cope with the limited TV channels that have only Czeck or German broadcast.
Good continental breakfast menus, located at the hotel only restaurant area.

If you want peace and quite, might want to have the Northern side rooms, because on the south part you could still hear the noise pollution from the highway just adjacent to the hotel.

Date of stay: May 2017