“Aggressive New owner, stay away!”
Review of Pizzeria Venezia

Pizzeria Venezia
Ranked #20 of 21 Restaurants in Klatovy
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I found the owner very aggressive and his staff rude. We arrived Before 6.30and it was obvious that they couldn't be bothered to serve us.

After looking at the menu for 20 minutes and not even being offered a drink, we decided to order food, at which point the owner annouced that they would only be serving pizza as they were closing at 8. It was 6.45! It seemed like he suddenly decided not to be bothered with us. If it was the case that pizza was the only thing on the menu, then he should have said this the moment we arrived..

We tried to be polite and explain it was bad customer service to do such a thing and he then became aggressive and started shouting after us in the streets as we left to find somewhere else to eat. i was quite intimidated by him and strongly advise people to keep a wide berth from this restaurant as someone who can snap so quickly with people who are bringing him business, can not be a nice person.

We obviously didn't stay for the food so I can't comment on that but his man will NEVER receive our business again!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I have been few years ago, and it was fine. But today, it was just ridiculous. Very bad customer service. Arrived as a group of 3. They stared at us, and didn't talk to us for 5 minutes. Then eventually throw some menus on the table.
Then another group of friends arrived. (About 12 people). And we joined our tables.
They let us look at the menu for a good 10-15 minutes.
When we asked some questions about the menu, they could not care less.
After that another waiter came and told us they would only serve pizza, and we would have to leave in an hour. (I know that the restaurant doesn't close that early on Wednesday!)
They were just been arrogant and taking the piss.
When we decided we were not willing to eat there, they just became almost rude.

At the end, we are glad we left, and I don't usually write on trip advisor, but in this case I felt I had to warn others, and can only advice you avoid this place.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Yesterday, 5 February 2018 my son and I were kicked out of this restaurant because I refused to eat the food I ordered. I ordered spaghetti with meat sauce like I have 100 times before. The spaghetti has always been great, but today the noodles were not completely cooked and I told the waitress. The new owner was there and didn't like it and got hostile with me and my 16 year old son! He went to the table and took my sons food and drink and yelled at us to get out! Then he told me to pay for my drink and I refused! He tried to provoke me to hit him and also told the waitress to call the police. Finally my son and I were able to leave. We were the only people there as this restaurant has lost so much business with the new owner! Previously at beginning of autumn, his wife refused to serve us ice cream and said it was out of season and was very aggressive toward us. Restauraunt Venezia is not a good place to eat anymore! In fact, it is the worst place to eat in Klatovy. I seriously suggest Restaurace Na Rozhrání K Letišti 671 33901 Klatovy. The food at this place is simply AMAZING! It is a must!!! You won't regret.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Today I went to this restaurant after it had closed for quite some time. I took my son there to have some ice cream. We asked the waitress for ice cream and she told us they don't have any, that the season is over. I replied with what do you mean the season is over, this is a restaurant and all restaurants have ice cream. She gave me a dirty look and a whole lot of attitude and replied {I said we don't have ice cream}!!! I really liked this restaurant, but think I need to make it aware to others that it has changed and I am certain that there are much better places to eat now, since the restaurant has changed hands! It's pretty sad that the owners would treat customers in such a way.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

Just wanted a square meal, nothing too fancy, and got it here.
Surprised that a restaurant in the main squae of Klatovy did not have wi fi.
Won't go again because if this lack if WiFi.

3  Thank John S