“The perfect place to unwind”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
heidifleu...
Southampton, United Kingdom
“The perfect place to unwind”
Reviewed 11 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

Wonderful location , good standard of accommodation, a few updates in accommodation equipment would enhance the ambience of this lovely little cottage , the swimming pool was a wonderful addition to our stay

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
war714
Wales
“No frills but functional.”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

The road to the cottage is very narrow and you have to keep the car windows closed or you get branches in your face. The cottage is fine but there weren't any hand towels , soap or washing up liquid. Little extras like this are the norm everywhere I have stayed. Also there isn't a shower or a hose to wash your hair so had to use a saucepan. Games room could do with a Hoover! However the owner was lovely , very friendly and the views stunning. Access to the property would put me off using this again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
1 Jul 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry that you didn't have soap or washing up liquid in the cottage, it was an oversight on my part and I apologize. Had you told me I would have been able to give you both immediately. It does state in the cottage description that we do not supply any towels.
Unfortunately, the lane can not be cut between March to September to comply with DEFRA regulations, however the lane is more than wide enough, as lorries & coaches do come down, and the overgrowth comprises of mainly long grasses, brambles and wild flowers, to my knowledge there are no overhanging branches.
We do appreciate your comments as it helps us to maintain the properties so that everyone can enjoy them.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing