“Fantastic experience - comes highly recommended”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Travellin...
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Fantastic experience - comes highly recommended”
Reviewed 19 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Definitely one for the bucket list! Really is excellent fun whatever the weather! It has been restored to a fantastic standard and very retro indeed - a great head-turner in fact! Gets 5* from me and will be doing it again.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
MorganWLo...
London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed 6 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I spent a few days with my GF driving around the Gower with Poppy. It was 3 of the best days of my life. Poppy is an amazing Van, absolutely charming. She is a bit tricky at first to get used to driving but James is such a fantastic help and makes sure you are feeling comfortable and secure driving before you leave him. We could spend ages just sitting in the back looking out at the Welsh coast and there is nothing quite like going for a walk on a rainy beach and then returning to sit in Poppy for a bit and relax before setting off on your next journey. I couldn't recommend the experience enough. Also, I have to mention that James is the nicest guy. He was so helpful, friendly and lovely and really made the experience that much better. He gave me recomendations of where to go and what to do. He made sure we were completely comfortable and he was a pleasure to deal with. What a gent! I hope you enjoy your experience as much as we did. :)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing