Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
getaroom.comUS$88
All reviews golf course cattle baron restaurant cape town fitness room office park peaceful environment in excellent condition the general manager comfortable stay away from the hustle and bustle room was spotless great stay definitely stay here again wifi security hospital lodge
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2020 via mobile

Front desk was extremely helpful and friendly really makes your long day shorter, room very comfortable there is a gym available and a swimming pool the food is great and they are close to the cattle baron restaurant

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Public Relations Manager, Agency / Consultant at City Lodge Hotel Pinelands, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2020

Thank you for staying with us and for the positive review. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2020

What amazing service!!! From Caval at the Front Desk that assisted me with an early check in, to Paulina and Bonita that made Breakfast so special and were absolutely friendly, and finally to Hammet who graciously said no problem to my little nephew joining me for a sleepover! I will highly recommend City Lodge Pinelands! They put the guest first!! Even with a pandemic on hand, I left feeling safe and healthy!

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Public Relations Manager, Agency / Consultant at City Lodge Hotel Pinelands, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2020

Thank you for staying with us and we are so glad that you had a great stay! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2020 via mobile

My wife, 9-year old daughter and I booked into the city lodge Pinelands last week. We were welcomed with an ice cold ice tea upon arrival. When we couldn’t get the WiFi to work, we were given a better room with wonderful uncapped WiFi. The pool was in a fantastic condition, but it proved to be disastrous for me as the step broke when I tried to get out. The injuries I sustained were mostly superficial and no fractures were detected on an X-ray at the Vincent palotti hospital opposite the hotel. The hotel manager and staff were excellent in assisting me and even arranged toasted cheese sandwiches (after the kitchen closed) when we arrived back from hospital, at 23:00, quite famished and exhausted.

We’ll definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone considering staying here

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Public Relations Manager, Agency / Consultant at City Lodge Hotel Pinelands, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad you enjoyed the classic ambience of the hotel, our helpful and friendly staff as well as the hotel's location. We look forward to giving you a warm welcome again soon.

Reviewed 12 February 2020

The hotel is situated in an office park next to the golf course and has a very tranquil atmosphere and everything you need for a comfortable stay. Professional and friendly staff at reception and the General Manager in attendance to welcome you. The rooms are to the normal high City Lodge standards – fresh and clean. Coffee making facilities, good amenities, good linen, and soft towels. The breakfast was exceptional with great quality and variety. Great stay just outside the tourist area.

Date of stay: February 2020
Public Relations Manager, Agency / Consultant at City Lodge Hotel Pinelands, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad to hear that we met your expectations. It is always very rewarding to receive such great feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2020

I’m just coming to the end of my 12 day stay, started out as an eight day into a ten day stay. The Hotel has no minuses, the rooms are great, the Sevice couldn’t be better, the staff are the friendliest. Add to that, nice pool, nice sun beds, and again wonderful service around the pool. Okay, this is not a five star hotel but for the money you will not find better value anywhere. Oh, and did I mention cleanliness? Everywhere you go it’s spotless. I will not hesitate to book again when I’m over from the U.K.

Date of stay: December 2019
The_CLHG_Team, Public Relations Manager at City Lodge Hotel Pinelands, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020