Lowest prices for your stay
US$54
US$52
Hotels.comUS$54
PricelineUS$65
TravelocityUS$54
All reviews golf course cattle baron restaurant cape town fitness room office park peaceful environment in excellent condition the general manager comfortable stay away from the hustle and bustle room was spotless great stay definitely stay here again wifi security hospital lodge
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2019

The hotel is very neat , clean what well trained staff. The furniture is good and well maintained. The hotel staff is very helpful and pleasant. The rooms are very clean and neat, and smells fresh. The bathrooms are clean and well kept. The catering staff is professional and pleasant.
The location of the hotel is not well located , planned feels you are staying in the yard of the office complex and signs not well placed. The restaurant in the complex is not I expected. Fair priced and good choice for short stay.

Room tip: all rooms I think is quiet and selection is of any room is good , don't know of smoking rooms as I don't smoke
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
The_CLHG_Team, Public Relations Manager at City Lodge Hotel Pinelands, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Thank you for staying with us and for the positive review. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2019 via mobile

The staff at the City Lodge in Pinelands are amazing. Nothing is ever too much trouble from the reception staff to bar staff and cleaning staff. Thank you for always welcoming us! Value for money without a doubt!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
The_CLHG_Team, Public Relations Manager at City Lodge Hotel Pinelands, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2019

Reviewed 18 March 2019

Great place rooms are well kept and spacious, staff are friendly. With the Cattle Baron right there for all your steaks. Breakfasts are great with anything you can think of on offer. If it is not raining you can sit outside overlooking the pool and golf course for a quiet refereshing sundowner.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
The_CLHG_Team, Public Relations Manager at City Lodge Hotel Pinelands, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2019

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad to hear that we met your expectations. It is always very rewarding to receive such great feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located opposite the Cape Town traffic which is a super time saver.
The restaurant has some of the best delicious foods.
However, my stay wasn’t quite perfect. They gave me the last room in the corridor which had a very poor WiFi signal and very poor network connection. I came from Mauritius and communication with my family was horrible for the one week I stayed there.
The GM was also very hostile, and not very understanding that I would settle my hotel bills in 3 days because I couldn’t allow him to take full pre-authorization of room charges at check in.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
The_CLHG_Team, Public Relations Manager at City Lodge Hotel Pinelands, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

We are so pleased to read such a review! Thank you for staying with us and commending our staff for their great efforts to give you a comfortable stay, meeting all your requirements and needs. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

The hotel is great for business travel. The amenities are well kept, rooms are spacious and well appointed and the staff are very friendly and helpful. There's quite a bit to choose from, food-wise and the breakfast buffet and little cafe selling light meals at lunch time does a really nice salmon trout salad.
I will ask my employer to put me up in this hotel from now on when required.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank TanaDJ
The_CLHG_Team, Public Relations Manager at City Lodge Hotel Pinelands, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for the wonderful review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your overall stay with us and that everything met your needs and expectations. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.