Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews cape town pre wedding nice quiet area a great stay anyone wanting great host business trip home away from home great accommodation two nights warm welcome friendly hosts nothing is too much trouble lovely place every morning comfortable stay enjoyed my stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We traveled as a family (theres 5 of us) on late december/january of 2012-2013. After a lifetime of travelling i can sincerely say I've never had such a great experience as in Howards End Mannor. Bronwen and the rest of the staff where so friendly and welcoming, always payed attention to us and gave us the best tips for travelling in south africa. It felt like home away from home. I really recommend this hotel and i sincerely hope we´ll travel to cape town some other time to visit, for i now consider them my friends.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2013

My bridesmaid and I booked in here for the night before the wedding. Bronwen was so very accomodating to us when we needed to check in later than usual (all the pre-wedding stuff to plan) and the night before my wedding couldnt have gone smoother!

The beds were super comfy, the pillows almost matched my own at home (they might even have been better!) and the room was so cosy, clean and well put together. I loved the little touches like the tea and coffee box, and the beautiful sunny bathroom with the awesome-sized shower!

The next morning we woke and went downstairs for breakfast. Nothing was spared here, even for my vegetarian bridesmaid! It was amazing and we loved having Bronwen chat with us while we waited.I thought I wouldnt be too hungry on my wedding day, but the breakfast was too scrumptous to pass up!

I would, have, and will continue to recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone who needs to stay in Cape Town. Pinelands is so very central to everything you need and Bronwen truly makes it feel like a home-away-from-home!

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 February 2013 via mobile

We booked 6 rooms and when we confirmed our booking found that they had given the rooms to another party. The excuse was that the deposit had not been paid EXCEPT that there was no due by date, at least they could have phoned to ask - how hard is that? Bad arrogant attitude

Date of stay: February 2013
1  Thank Walter P
Reviewed 13 November 2012

We stayed for one full night when we arrived in south africa and had a day room for when we were due to fly out. Bronwyn is the sort of woman who exudes warmth, kindness, and generousity. Howards end manor is a comfortable, clean and a safe place to be, and this is due to Bronwyn and the way she treats people; We were sent off on our journey completely equiped and she made sure of that. We had a perfect nights sleep and a good hearty breakfast. When we returned from our trip, it felt like we were coming home, and we were greeted by our favourite 'big sister'. An absolutely lovely place to stay, and an incredible woman running it,if you stay here, just spend a little time listening to Bronwyns travels and stories, she is awesome.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank DebraTaylorMBE
Reviewed 7 October 2010

Cozy and comfortable rooms, everything worked perfectly; breakfasts were excellent. I have a dietary restriction, which was fully accommodated. The proprietor was very courteous and friendly; talking with her felt like dealing with a friend. We (a party of eight) stayed twice; the best summary I can give is that all of us felt as though we were coming home when we arrived the second time.

Date of stay: August 2010