“Big E is the man”
Review of Tippy's

Tippy's
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The food was incredible and the DRINKS! Amazing. This is a MUST in Eleuthera! Ask for Big E's lemoncello martini!!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

In one sentence, it was great for us!

BUGS were not a problem, thanks to the sterno. (a restaurant fixture on the island...and now my patio too!)

PRICES, on the high side, but just know that going in and you'll be fine. Based on my visit, it was a good value, for what I received.

FOOD; was outstanding...we had Cajun Grouper w/Mango Chutney $32, very large portion of excellent grouper and an Ahi Tune entree $36 that just happened to be there that night...both outstanding and well worth the price. Which I'm ok with paying, if it's very good food.

SERVICE; was very efficient, salad & drinks served quickly, then entrees followed in a timely manner. Rude? No. I called it efficient and to the point. Did they kill me with kindness & over the top hospitality...no. But I didn't necessarily go there to make friends, so it wasn't a problem. But I do expect experienced servers, efficient, knows the menu, shows hustle...we got all of that. I was there 2 other nights for take out pizza, no problems then either.

PIZZA; Delicious! Lots of selections and very good! Amazingly quick too! If you go to order pizza for take out and have a drink while you wait...get your drink going for a while before you order.

AMBIANCE: OUTSTANDING TOO! Great view from a nice deck, only a few stairs off the beach if you need to entertain some youngins for awhile. The restaurant is open air, with screened window panels to close it in too. Good seating layout that can handle groups or couples nicely. Friendly bar area too, conducive to meeting those around you, which was fun! Ya never know who you'll meet!

I'm a foodie and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND it.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We enjoyed our lunch here. Pretty good food and service was not terrible. Has some local color, a decent beach and few palapas for shade. Someone told me the snorkeling was pretty good and it actually was good down the beach to the right.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Tippy's food especially the pizza was wonderful! We came here multiple times durning our stay Eleuthera. The Service was good and the food was fast. They have a great location on the beach and perfect spot to watch a sunset. Would recommend!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Tippy's sits up on Banks Rd just above Govenours Harbor. The atmosphere is casual but the food is anything but. Great wine selections, great drinks and friendly staff. Highly recommend a stop for dinner, lunch or just drinks.