Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$79
Booking.comUS$158
Trip.comUS$206
eDreamsUS$158
All reviews mr anthony jim corbett recreation room excellent hospitality star property excellent property superior room restaurant staff keep up the good work f b hospitable staff swimming pool nature walk special mention long weekend special thanks his team
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

It was one of the most memorable trips ive taken and the resort was a beauty. The staff there made us feel so at home and the service and food was great. Can't thank Mr. Kirpal enough for the way he treated us and never said no for anything we requested for. The most epic resort and service. AN UNMATCHED EXPERIENCE ... to be honest

Trip type: Travelled with friends
NAMAH RESORT, General Manager at Namah, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you staying at the Namah Jim Corbett and we thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are glad that you enjoyed the stay with us and we appreciate your compliments over experienced hospitality, ambience and services during your stay. I have communicated your positive comments to my entire team members, especially to Kripal and your appreciation has given the team a shot in the arm and a renewed energy to strive harder with an assurance of guest experience and comfort enhancement.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back the next time you return to Namah Jim Corbett.

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Awesome n luxury hotel.
Nice location.
Great hospitality.
Must stay with group or family.
Very nice person mr. Kripal. So humble, caring , responsible
No one can beat him in taking care of guests.
Awesome food taste.
Thank you mr Kripal and mr Sanjay kasal for making our stay comfartable

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 23 March 2021

Loved my stay. The property and location was beautiful. The staff was very courteous and helpful. There was great variety of food and the evening tea with snacks in the beautiful lawn was also amazing. Quick service and nice activities for kids. Thank you for the wonderful stay we would love to come back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

We are glad that you enjoyed the stay with us and we appreciate your compliments over experienced hospitality, ambience and services during your stay. I have communicated your positive comments to my entire team and your appreciation has given them a shot in the arm and a renewed energy to strive harder with an assurance of guest experience and comfort enhancement.

Reviewed 22 March 2021

First the location -couldn't be better . Kosi on one side and Hill view with that . Lush green and beautifully manicured gardens . reception area was tastefully done and staff manning the front desk very warm.
Nicely maintained rooms with garden view from all the rooms . neat and clean rooms well maintained by prompt housekeeping staff.
the icing on the cake was their F&B - great food with impeccable service . restaurant and room service staff is always eager to make you happy .
Had an awesome two days at your place . keep up the great work team Namah .

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 12 March 2021 via mobile

Well what to say about this property ... from best service to best food , best stay ever and best people I’ve ever met in my entire life ... Staff is so so humble specially Mohan Chandra and Ashwini ... I came here twice and they made me feel like home ... service is superb ... I would give this property 100 out of 10 .. Guys best place to stay ... plz plz go there if you really want to meet some nice ppl .. and their cutie dogguuu Dollar

I love you guys and really appreciate your service ... Better than any other 5 star property

Special thanks to Mohan Chandra and Aswini and reception staff

Thank you so much for making my stay so lovely and memorable

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 561shivanig

Dear Guest,

We are glad that you enjoyed the stay with us and we appreciate your compliments over experienced hospitality, ambience and services during your stay. I have communicated your positive comments to my entire team members, especially to Mohan & Ashwini and your appreciation has given the team a shot in the arm and a renewed energy to strive harder with an assurance of guest experience and comfort enhancement.