6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Orbitz.comUS$143
CheapTicketsUS$143
TripadvisorUS$143
eDreams
All reviews mr anthony jim corbett recreation room excellent hospitality star property excellent property superior room restaurant staff keep up the good work f b hospitable staff swimming pool nature walk special mention long weekend special thanks his team
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2021 via mobile

Well what to say about this property ... from best service to best food , best stay ever and best people I’ve ever met in my entire life ... Staff is so so humble specially Mohan Chandra and Ashwini ... I came here twice and they made me feel like home ... service is superb ... I would give this property 100 out of 10 .. Guys best place to stay ... plz plz go there if you really want to meet some nice ppl .. and their cutie dogguuu Dollar

I love you guys and really appreciate your service ... Better than any other 5 star property

Special thanks to Mohan Chandra and Aswini and reception staff

Thank you so much for making my stay so lovely and memorable

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 561shivanig
NAMAH RESORT, General Manager at Namah, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you staying at the Namah Jim Corbett and we thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are glad that you enjoyed the stay with us and we appreciate your compliments over experienced hospitality, ambience and services during your stay. I have communicated your positive comments to my entire team members, especially to Mohan & Ashwini and your appreciation has given the team a shot in the arm and a renewed energy to strive harder with an assurance of guest experience and comfort enhancement.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back the next time you return to Namah Jim Corbett.

Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

Visited this property in Feb’21, but frankly speaking, their washrooms are not upto the mark of a 5 star property. Overall the property is nice, big and luxary, but i didnt liked the hygeine standards of their sanitary upto the mark, and that too at such high price. Hospitality was good, they tried to address our issues, food was also good, so overall a nice stay.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

I had wonderful experience during my stay at Namah Resort. It is a beautiful property with nice location,landscaping and Architecture. Rooms are spacious with nice river facing views. Staff were courteous and well mannered. Food was excellent.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We are glad that you enjoyed the stay with us and we appreciate your compliments over experienced hospitality, ambience and services during your stay. I have communicated your positive comments to my entire team and your appreciation has given them a shot in the arm and a renewed energy to strive harder with an assurance of guest experience and comfort enhancement.

Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

Mr girish and Mr kripal are serving here as an active source to manage everything whatever you ask for.
Amazing food amazing services
A perfect place to spend time with your closed one's.
Location is amazing too.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
NAMAH RESORT, General Manager at Namah, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2021

Dear Guest,

We are glad that you enjoyed the stay with us and we appreciate your compliments over experienced hospitality, ambience and services during your stay. I have communicated your positive comments to my entire team members, especially to Girish & Kripal and your appreciation has given the team a shot in the arm and a renewed energy to strive harder with an assurance of guest experience and comfort enhancement.

Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

A perfect place to unwind with family and friends at Namah... away from the hustle and bustle of city life in the midst of green serene setting .... the forests and river, the mountains and blue skies.... we could just our ourselves be pampered by the warm hospitality and the sumptuous food... just basking in the lawns, enjoying the bonfire or gorging on the delicacies in the restaurant.... taking the morning safari and the hospitable staff staying beyond the hours to pamper us ... what a great experience!
The beautiful setting and the personal touch of all the staff (Esp Mr Girish) is an unforgettable chapter in my travelogue.
Thank you Namah!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

We are glad that you enjoyed the stay with us and we appreciate your compliments over experienced hospitality, ambience and services during your stay. I have communicated your positive comments to my entire team members, especially Girish and your appreciation has given the team a shot in the arm and a renewed energy to strive harder with an assurance of guest experience and comfort enhancement.