7 people are viewing this hotel
US$171
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$171
Agoda.com
US$138
Hotels.comUS$171
Trip.comUS$171
eDreamsUS$171
All reviews mr anthony jim corbett recreation room excellent hospitality star property excellent property superior room restaurant staff keep up the good work f b hospitable staff swimming pool nature walk special mention long weekend special thanks his team
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

I had wonderful experience during my stay at Namah Resort. It is a beautiful property with nice location,landscaping and Architecture. Rooms are spacious with nice river facing views. Staff were courteous and well mannered. Food was excellent.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
NAMAH RESORT, General Manager at Namah, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you staying at the Namah Jim Corbett and we thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are glad that you enjoyed the stay with us and we appreciate your compliments over experienced hospitality, ambience and services during your stay. I have communicated your positive comments to my entire team and your appreciation has given them a shot in the arm and a renewed energy to strive harder with an assurance of guest experience and comfort enhancement.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back the next time you return to Namah Jim Corbett.

Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

Mr girish and Mr kripal are serving here as an active source to manage everything whatever you ask for.
Amazing food amazing services
A perfect place to spend time with your closed one's.
Location is amazing too.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
NAMAH RESORT, General Manager at Namah, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2021

Dear Guest,

We are glad that you enjoyed the stay with us and we appreciate your compliments over experienced hospitality, ambience and services during your stay. I have communicated your positive comments to my entire team members, especially to Girish & Kripal and your appreciation has given the team a shot in the arm and a renewed energy to strive harder with an assurance of guest experience and comfort enhancement.

Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

A perfect place to unwind with family and friends at Namah... away from the hustle and bustle of city life in the midst of green serene setting .... the forests and river, the mountains and blue skies.... we could just our ourselves be pampered by the warm hospitality and the sumptuous food... just basking in the lawns, enjoying the bonfire or gorging on the delicacies in the restaurant.... taking the morning safari and the hospitable staff staying beyond the hours to pamper us ... what a great experience!
The beautiful setting and the personal touch of all the staff (Esp Mr Girish) is an unforgettable chapter in my travelogue.
Thank you Namah!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

We are glad that you enjoyed the stay with us and we appreciate your compliments over experienced hospitality, ambience and services during your stay. I have communicated your positive comments to my entire team members, especially Girish and your appreciation has given the team a shot in the arm and a renewed energy to strive harder with an assurance of guest experience and comfort enhancement.

Reviewed 24 January 2021

Namah is not just a resort but an experience which grows on you as you spend your time there. In all aspects it is right up there with the best of the best in the industry. Right from quick and comfortable checkin/checkout, aesthetically done rooms, comfort, delicious food, activities to do in the resort, natural beauty etc everything was perfect. One thing which specifically stands out is the staff which goes out to the way to ensure that you get best of service, experience and make sure that property is clean and well maintained. Surely one of my best visited properties globally based on experience and service offered. Thanks for making this trip memorable for my family !! :)

Room tip: All rooms are good.

Dear Guest,

We are glad that you enjoyed the stay with us and we appreciate your compliments over experienced hospitality, ambience and services during your stay. I have communicated your positive comments to my entire team members and your appreciation has given the team a shot in the arm and a renewed energy to strive harder with an assurance of guest experience and comfort enhancement.

Reviewed 11 January 2021 via mobile

My family and I can’t put in words the warmth and affection given by Namah family. There isn’t a complaint of 0.1% or any dissatisfaction.
Right from the booking to checkin to staying and checkout. It was beautiful. Lip smacking delicacies. The minute of details were taken care of. And nothing was denied.
Special thanks to Mr. Kripal who oragnised my wife’s birthday and made it special. And to all the other staff whom I interacted with, Girish, Khemanand, Ravindra, Chun, and all the restaurant and housekeeping staff.
Surely visiting again. Keep up the good work guys. Highly recommended.
Cheers.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We are glad that you enjoyed the stay with us and we appreciate your compliments over experienced hospitality, ambience and services during your stay. I have communicated your positive comments to my entire team members including Kripal, Girish, Kheemanand, Ravindra, Chun and your appreciation has given the team a shot in the arm and a renewed energy to strive harder with an assurance of guest experience and comfort enhancement.