“nice day out”

US$23,22*
and up
Malta's Panoramic North Hop On Hop Off Tour
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Been here quite a few times in the last few years. Was there last week and will go again before we leave. Not sure why it gets such bad reviews. I have always found it clean and tidy. Kids pools is nice and safe. Not over crowded and the food is ok (for fast food)
Staff are all very young and seem to be in training but again no issues with this they are friendly enough.
It is small but there is enough for a family day at the pool

1  Thank laplandsnow
"sidewinder"
in 5 reviews
"thrill"

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We went to the water park with another family, and when we saw how small it was we expected to only spend a couple of hours there. However we were there for around 6 hours. The kids loved it and were able to get many rides on the slides.
The little bar/cafe on site is very good value for money and food was good too.

2  Thank jacksgran21
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Worst experience ever among waterparks around world.

Tubes scratch your back when riding, its just painful.
I myself Hit my head in tube and leg started to bleed in one on tube rides.

Sharp edges at the bottom of Lazy River.
Identical lockers un-numbered -> find yours at the end somehow.
Facilities worn.

If you dont care about own or kids safety -> that's the place for you.
Otherwise - keep away.

3  Thank Ando M
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I went there with 4 friends and it was a really good day out, the water park is it the best I have ever been to but regardless it still has what you need to have fun. Plenty of slides, a wave pool even a set of diving boards with a plunge pool below so you could try all sorts of different flips and just mess about which we done. The food is okay the only thing I found was it took 30 minutes for our food to come out which I found ridiculous as we was the only people in there at that time. Apart from that I would recommend going if you have the chance.

2  Thank Luke F
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 June 2018

A large man was jumping up and down on his tube in the lazy river and came over to me and jumped right on my arm. I screamed and he said nothing. I then screamed "Ouch, that hurts." He didn't apologize or say anything. I'm 58 years old and thought I would be safe in the lazy river pool, but I wasn't. There are signs in the pool that says "no rough play". I talked to the employee in the lazy river and she saw the whole thing but said nothing to the man or me. I told her what the sign said and she actually said if she told him to get out, he would just get back in again so she didn't. He should have been kicked out of the park for that. I went to First Aid and tried to tell the employee there but he said he didn't know much English. My arm, shoulder and elbow still hurt. A lazy river should be safe and not doing anything to someone who was acting rough and actually hurt someone is absurd! Is not preventing injuries supposed to be why many employees are standing around watching?

Additionally, the 'family' waterslides themselves are odd. They allow two people on two of the 'white' slides. But they are so slow, you stop 3 - 4 times on each. My husband tried to discuss this with two employees there, but they had no interest. Also, when we had trouble getting a cab to pick us up, a different employee who had asked if he could help, simply said nothing when that problem was explained to him.

2  Thank Internetuser2013