“Tidy, excellent food and very helpful staff”
other travellers have booked this property
Lobby sitting area Lobby
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Lobby sitting area
Lobby
Green touch at the bungalow
Place to be when the sun sets
Roof Garden
Deluxe double room
Delue double room
Garden View Deluxe Room
Garden View Deluxe Room
Deluxe double room garden view
Terrace view Deluxe Room
Wash room deluxe double room
Pool
Pantry
Pantry
Certifications
Guests comments
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
SAIF M
“Very bad location in Sri Lanka”
Reviewed 17 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Dear Team
Thanks for your email.
As you aware that we agreed with guy or the owner of the accommodation at Colombo.
We agreed with him as below :
- 3 A/C rooms with two toilets.
- The distance between the accommodation and airport is 20 minutes by vehicle.
- A private access to the facility with keys.
- well furnished for the rooms.
After we arrived at the facility we found different condition as below
- only one toilet working and the other one was not working at all as required a mantenace.
- only one AC available in one room out of two.
- The place was not clean and very dirty.
- Out of 3 rooms, he kept one guest staying in 3rd room.

- The place very far away from airport, it takes almost one hour.

Because we were exhausted, tired and arrived at three morning we agreed to stay till 7 morning.

We left the facility and agreed with owner to pay for us $ 100 back within a day but he was keeping lying and finally he refused to pay the money back.

I' d appreciated if you could take promote action against this guy to avoid further business loosing and affect your reputation.

Awaiting for your support regards this issue.

Thnx and regards
SAIF

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
4 Sep 2016
Dear Guest
Your review itself has the answer for the issues as our properties are not given with keys to guests and it clearly described in property details but with care taker or manager.
Please note that your last minute reservation was not accepted until I got your green light about my available options for your stay. Once agreed we accepted and the promised facilities were on offer.
But we were shocked with your behavior once arrived demanding for privet access for the property and forcefully removing the care taker from the bungalow. Since there was another guests in the accommodation, we had extra trouble transferring them to our other property and pay him compensation. Furthermore, forcing to have the driver at the accommodation.
Due to our patience and respect towards all our guests, we were more than flexible and allowed you to stay with your way.
I think it is now very easy to check distance with available online facilities and we request all our guests to check that beforehand. We will always publish everything right about the property and the informed time and the distance is the same but I would say at 2 am it will be even faster.
Since the guest was demanding for a privet property for them, we decided to offer that to him without any extra charge. But they wanted to move out and I explained booking policies to them and allowed them to do as they wish.
I think this is a serious misleading of information and request the guests not to have such practice in your future visits.
Best Regards
Owner
englishpu...
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Mixed feelings about this place”
Reviewed 7 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We were booked to stay at the Nature's Bliss for two weeks but had to move out, sadly, after only one week. More about that soon. The guest house itself is really well located half way between Ragama and Mahabage junction therefore giving excellent links up or down the country.

The place itself wasn't exactly the cleanest place we've stayed in, the mattress had no protector on it, which every other hotel /guest house we stayed in did have. Hence the bed and pillows were stained and the sheets too we're also not clean. The bathroom area was dusty and had other people's hair around the floor.

When we first arrived the pool hadn't been used for a while we were told so wasn't as clean as it should have been. We told the owner and it was cleaned the following day to an acceptable standard. Our daughter, and myself, spent every day in the pool when we weren't going visiting friends or family. The only problem was that the tiles on the pool steps didn't have smooth edges therefore my wife cut her foot once and my daughter cut her foot too. The reason we moved out early was also regarding the pool. Where the pool slopes down to the deep end the tiles were not aligned correctly and a sharp edge again cut my daughter's foot. This time, badly! There was blood trailed all the way upstairs to our room which i cleaned up myself whilst the caretaker was sat upstairs in the lounge area watching cricket on TV. I told him what had happened and he just said ok but carried on watching TV. I asked him for a first aid kit and he said they did not have one. I was reliably informed that they bought one after this incident. This riled me so much that we decided to move out. The owner paid us a partial refund for the time remaining.

4 Sep 2016
Dear Guest
Thank you the review and highlighting the property’s location. We also appreciate emphasis made by the guests for resolving all their issues.
I had my concerns acknowledging this booking since the guests approached me by bypassing the trip advisor site.
A massive load of cargo brought by them was loaded in their upgraded family room and unpacked with the help of my staff which disturbed me. Since then the room was a mess and staff couldn’t do regular room service.
What is surprising is about cuts in the pool which we haven’t come across for a decade but only with these guests. We noticed an unusual time was spent by the kid in the pool during the days by making loud notice mostly by the adult. As a result of that we got complains from the nabourhood.
Due to variety of issues we experienced with the guests, I requested the guests to move out if they are not happy with the property. Even though the booking was made by them 6 months ago, I decided to pay 100% for remaining days which is against my booking policies.
I hope this will be a useful tip for choosing your type of accommodations for future stays.
Best Wishes
Owner
michaelbe...
Whakatane, New Zealand
“Tidy, excellent food and very helpful staff”
Reviewed 4 August 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Our stay was fantastic. Nishan made us feel as if we were at home. The food, attention to our need s and sorting out any queries was excellent. His safari that he organised for us was memorable. We miss his friendly staff and hospitality very much

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Care, attention and helpfulness. Food also!!!!
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
5 Aug 2016
Team Natures Bliss miss you ! You have been out standing guests and hope we served you to your expectations,hoping to see you again soon!
Cheers NBH
Peter H
“Natures Bliss-you taking the p.........”
Reviewed 26 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

Arrived Colombo airport 31/12/15 no transfer turned up as agreed with owner.The staff kept saying I wasn't due until next day even though holiday lettings paperwork stated clearly 31/12/15.So room wasn't ready was put in a ground floor hovel,which stank to say the least,the shower cubicle wasn't fit for dog washing there was no clothes hanging facilities(we had 2 months worth!)My wife blew her top,hastily I booked online the Hilton Colombo.Gingerly we went to breakfast passing the "swimming pool"that is proudly boasted online.Unless there are 2,I think I could say that the pool is a sheep dip 2m by 2m! and not too hygienic neither.Owner turned up, the usual,why leaving? will move upstairs,have a look upstairs.My stay was 5 hours max!!Finally agreed to take us into Colombo.I want my money back please?

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The free lift to the Hilton
Liked least: Finding this dump on the intrnet!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
24 Feb 2016
Dear Mr. Peter

Many thanks for your review on the Trip advisor. We are indeed sorry for your bad experience at our bungalow.

In this context, you mentioned a few animals like dogs and sheeps and compared our bungalow to an animal shelter. I guess you pay the price for a Volkswagen and expect the comfort of a jaguar. Even though ours is a bungalow operated under the supervision of Sri Lanka tourist board, we maintain fairly high standards and many travelers have visited around the globe and have been so happy staying here. We would anyway take note of some of your comments and do improvements about maintenance, but on your part you should have been more careful of what you wrote as it shows your character.

I read another review made by you when you visited another place which was really really adverse. It sounds like you and your wife are never happy anywhere. We travel quite extensively ourselves too and know the standards maintained by Travelodge or Best Western Hotels in USA or Canada. We can boast the same standards with ourselves even though it is not so big.

Anyway, hope you had a good stay at least at Hilton Residencies and enjoyed your tour.
JaijoAbra...
Bengaluru, India
“A good place”
Reviewed 4 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

This a place located in a peaceful locality. Well connected by public transport. Jayanto was truly a hospitable care taker. Nishan too is a sincere chap. House keeping and linen needs more attention,

But enjoy the peace and tranquility of the place.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
23 Jan 2016
Dear Jaijo
Thank you for your positive comments and we truly enjoyed your stay too. we are hoping to see you and your family again on a visit to srilanka.

Cheers
Natures bliss team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing