12 people are viewing this hotel
US$214
Free cancellation until 21/10/28
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Reviews (1 888)
1 888 results
1 119
1 119
All reviews rooftop bar blue lighting boutique hotel san juan great massage couples massage ocean front chairs and umbrellas rooms are small valet parking food and drinks partial ocean view trip to puerto rico claudia wbc mist zen
Selected filters
5 - 10 of 1 888 reviews
Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

The location is a 5/5 and the best thing about this hotel. (Directly across from beach)
Now lets talk about the FLOOD in my room:

Stayed her from Friday to Monday. On Monday the day I am leaving I wake up around 8:00 am and step into water. I then walk all the way to the door in water and there is water coming from the door.
So now there is water from the door, all the way to the beds, and to the TV area.
I open the door and there is a “wet floor/piso mojado” sign in front of my door. The door to the room directly across from me is open & I see a maid in there with a mop. So I ask her what happened in Spanish and she tells me the person in that room left the water on and the water got into my room.
I then see my daughter has her nintendo DS gaming system that was charged in the wall on the floor completely SOAKED in water. I call the front desk, they send a security guy up who was nice but I show him the DS and he tells me go to front desk.

Get to the front desk & show them the DS. They say they will reimburse me the $300 it cost, I fill out a form that they claim will be sent to insurance. I didnt get any other compensation. No free breakfest, no late check out, vouchers, nothing. They didnt even offer a later checkout to hold my luggage since my flight was around 3PM.

I understand things happen but my problem is they KNEW there was WATER FLOODING into my room and didnt even KNOCK on my door to tell me.

And They obviously knew because they put the wet floor signs. So I was just suppose to walk around in water when I woke up and not care? Ridiculous and SO unprofessional.
Also it is August 1 and I still havent gotten the $300 check I was told I would get by managers. Said it was suppose to be sent to their insurance company, they took my address and still nothing. 4 months later and no money. Really upsetting that they can work this way. I honestly wouldnt have been that mad if they wouldve knocked on my door to TELL me about the water , because I get it things happen. But dont put the sign out my door and NOT even tell me.
Ive been out the country where Ive had water leaks, lights going out etc, but staff is accommodating and helpful about it. This staff did nothing to help and then tried to act like they were going to help but 4 months later, nothing.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Meli722
Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

AMAZING!!!!! Eduardo, was so wonderful! So nice, and willing to share any good places in the area for entertainment and great food! Litterally the best massage I have ever had! Prices are great and so worth it! I will absolutely be seeing Eduardo again! This is the massage I will be comparing the rest of my massages to I'm sure. Thank you again Eduardo. You truly are great at what you do!!!
The sections cups were great! (You should really try it)

Dear Samantha,
Thank you for your wonderful review, We are happy to know that your visit with Zen Day Massage at the WBC was a success and honored that Eduardo was able to host your stay. Thank you for your detailed feedback, as we use this to continuously review and improve our services. We can't wait to welcome you back next year. Warm regards

Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

Claudia and Eduardo were the best ever. I’ve had massages all over the world, these two are one of the best and one of the most relaxing you want to do this one!!! The massage was the best ever! Love this couple!! Claudio and Eduardo. You want to go and get massages they will bring you to vacation mode immediately

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Voyager,
Absolutely Right! Thank you for your wonderful review, We are happy to know that your visit to Zen Day Massage with Eduardo and Claudia, hit the mark. Thank you for your detailed feedback, as we use this to continuously review and improve our services. We can't wait to welcome you back next year. Warm regards

Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

Honest Review:
WTH happened to this place? I came in 2015 and again in 2018 and it was amazing! Omg I seriously don’t know what happened! Pros and Cons below!
Pros:
1. Amazing location. The beach is right across the street! On the Main Street you have bars, restaurants, casinos, banks, fast food…EVERYTHING!
2. The ocean views from the room are amazing!
3. You get a free beach chair and umbrella to relax by the ocean!
Cons:
1. Check in is NOT at 4pm as specified, it could be at 5, 6 or even 7pm we checked in at 6:30pm, it was such an inconvenience!
2. There is no beach service-back in 2015 and 2018, you could order food and drinks while in the beach, now the service is nonexistent!
3. Everyone expects a tip- wether they have treated you nice or not! The guy who is angry all the time and sets up your beach umbrella, the valet who makes you wait while he is on his cellphone talking, the waitress who NEVER checks on you, and even the woman who cleans your room, which was dirty when you walked in! (Seriously none of this is an exaggeration)!
4. The armoire in the room was scratched and looked old and tired, the metal bed lamps were dangling by the bed (did not work-why would they not fix those? Seriously someone is supposed to clean that room how are they not noticing that?), we had one good pillow and two half ones!
5. The shower is either ice cold or scorching hot! I swear it was imposible to shower like this!
6. While we were there the elevator did not work!!!! The line to access the elevator reached the front desk! Seriously there was about a 40 min wait to reach the elevator! Due to COVID restrictions they were letting 4 people at a time and when it was my turn people were so agitated and fed up they all made a run for it and it was like about 15 of us inside the elevator (Everyone was cussing and complaining)! (The elevator had no AC) The first day we had to go six flights of stairs with our luggage! It was horrible!
7. Overall do not trust their insta and FB post the entire building has rust and it is in desperate need of a remodel-it’s truly unfortunate because this place was soooooo amazing back in the day!

…After our experience we will never stay here again!

2  Thank SOUFFLE1
Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

The massage room was beautifully decorated with relaxing music and aromatherapy. Everything was very professional and Covid safe. Claudia gave me a wonderful, relaxing massage. I felt all my sore muscles and tension disappear. Highly recommend this service to enhance your vacation.

Dear Traveler,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience. Definitely, Claudia is the best in town. We are happy to know you enjoyed the service and the massage. We can't wait to welcome you back next year. Warm regards