Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews every morning puerto rico sea view healthy breakfast sound of the waves ocean front rooms are comfortable can't wait to go back relaxing vacation relaxing place watching the sunset lisa accommodations paradise steps pr patio
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

Stayed at Tres Sirenas with my wife, the place is amazing. Beach front property, well kept. The details are impressive. The whole experience is Highly recommended. Sunsets at Tres Sirenas are the best!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2021

I have been visiting Rincon quite a lot for the past 3 years, and I have to say that my 3-night stay at Tres Sirenas has been certainly the most pleasant one. Everything about the place will make you feel at ease and relax; the setting, the kindness of the employees, the sound of the ocean which can be heard anywhere in the hotel, the perfect comfort of all spaces, not to mention the site of the ocean from your balcony and the spectacular sunset sceneries. Very tough to beat; don’t think I’ll ever stay elsewhere in Rincon.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Journey457927
Reviewed 20 October 2020

I feel lucky to have stayed at this luxurious spot in October 2020. Everything was as described by the Inn. The self check in was easy, the room had gorgeous linens & was spotless and sterilized.
I loved having my morning coffee on my private seating area by the pool. Guests were all very respectful of social distancing and the shared areas were clean and safe. Having a glass of wine while watching the sunset was the highlight of each evening. I cant wait to go back and stay here again!!

Room tip: Ocean Room Unit 2 - quiet ground floor room with private balcony & a view of the pool and ocean.
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 7 October 2020

My husband & I had been to Tres Sirenas before and we loved the hotel and the staff. That being said, I had booked a week in May of this year to celebrate my 60th birthday. Unfortunately, COVID hit and our flight with JetBlue was canceled and no other flights available with them. Later I found out that PR was not letting in any flights from Connecticut at that time, which is where we were flying in from. Plus, we were expected to quarantine for 2 weeks. I had sent an email to Lisa explaining why I felt I should receive a refund of my deposit due to the circumstances...that It was not by my choice that I had to cancel. She would not refund me but said that I had a credit that could be used within a year. With the way COVID cases are increasing and PR one of the hot spots, this is not acceptable. Unfortunately, due to this situation, I will never go there again.

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank Dita69
Lisa Masters, Owner at Tres Sirenas Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2020

Indeed this has been a difficult time for many, knowing so many have suffered so greatly in illness, loss of loved ones, and loss of work and financial stability has been an emotional burden to us all here at Tres Sirenas. To everyone, everywhere in the world, we are in this with you. We all need a vacation, these days! During these difficult times, It is so unfortunate that for many millions of people, all over the world to have had their must needed vacations interrupted due to the Pandemic. Aren't you dreaming of a Caribbean beach, blue skies and sunny days! Tres Sirenas has worked hard to maintain our staff's livelihood, and provide a beautiful much needed escape for our guests.. Our doors are open and we are receiving happy guests here at Tres Sirenas. We have loved welcoming guests back. We have high standards for sanitizing our space and making our popular Inn available for those much needed vacations. It is important to note, like many of millions in our industry, as a small intimate space, with only five rooms in total, we maintain a well published cancelation policy, and with each and every reservation we take this policy is confirmed and trip insurance is advised, we also share links for purchasing trip insurance. For those who chose to cancel. their holiday stays with us we eased our policy and offered the opportunity to rebook for a future stay, and also offered the opportunity to share this credit with a friend or loved one should the reserving guests not be able to use it. We deeply regret Dita69 that you are unable to join us. Perhaps you remember our faces from when you visited last, Carmen, Coralis, Tata and Jason, when we served you breakfast each day, cleaned your room and made sure you had everything you needed to enjoy yourselves at our beautiful space.. We are all well, and working hard everyday to continue in this vain. I am so sorry that you have chose this platform to review us in this way. Our hard work and reputation mean everything to us. We are sorry you can not return to our beautiful Island of Puerto Rico and enjoy everything the loving people of Puerto Rico have to offer in their warm hospitable way. Our restaurants are open, airlines continue to fly here, the beach is open, abounding nature has everyone smiling and many, many guests have already returned to enjoy theirselves this summer and fall with us. Stay safe, and healthy. Happy Belated Birthday.

Reviewed 21 July 2020

I booked the sea view penthouse for my daughter and I from July 14-18 2020. The place is amazing, and the views spectacular! Wait until you can watch the sunset from your ocean front suite. Mesmerizing!
The level of cleanliness was superior, and their safety protocols, due to the COVID-19 virus, were superb. Lisa and Wanda were very nice. Thanks ladies!
Just wish the island was free of COVID-19 during my stay so we could enjoy it to the fullest, but there is always another time. I will definitely go back next summer. I highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: July 2020