“I left my heart at Villa Sol”
other travellers have booked this property
Outdoor Dining Area Living Area
Outdoor Dining Area
Living Area
Living Area
Kitchen
Villa Sol Spacious Kitchen with Stove/Oven.
Cozy Little Porch For The Queen's Room
Queen Bed in Bedroom with Full Bath.
Queen Bed in Adjoining Bedroom.
Full Bed in Adjoining Bedroom with Dressing Area and Full Bathroom
Tropical Flowers
Breadfruit or Pana in Spanish
Manicured Garden
Side Garden Filled with Tropical Flowers.
Hibiscus
Steps Beach
Why it's called Steps Beach?
Snorkeling at Steps Beach
Snorkeling mask, fins, beach chairs, umbrellas, and beach toys provided
Los Almendros Beach
Walking Track 4 blocks from Villa Sol
Sports Complex FREE Gym
El Ultimo Brinco Waterfall in Rincon Known as The Last Jump.
Gozalandia Waterfall in San Sebastian.
Our Little Town of Rincon
Aerial View of San Juan.  Where had you rather be?  Rincon or San Juan?
Beautiful Sea Glass
Sea Glass Art
At the End of the Day.
Just Another Day in PARADISE!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
CrazeeChi...
Chicago. IL
“I left my heart at Villa Sol”
Reviewed 18 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

and I know Jean and Harry will take good care of it until my return. I traveled with my husband, my mother, my late cousin's husband and my late cousin's best friend to Rincon and stayed with Jean & Harry. Jean & Harry made planning everything so easy. They answered all our questions, even the silly ones. They remove the trash daily, provide clean towels for the bath and for the BEACH! Lots of beach toys and chairs you can borrow. Plenty of books for reading. Coolers to take to the beach, snorkel equipment, an outside shower to rinse the sand off. A flashlight or 2, ice trays, sunscreen, alcohol, shampoo/conditioner, tastefully decorated. Plenty of space, and we had 5 adults with us. They really have thought of everything! The location is great. Just a short stroll down the street to a small beach, or a short drive down the other street to a bigger beach. And I do mean short stroll, I am lazy, I dont like to walk anywhere and this was really close!!! Their home is magnificent and very well kept. The A/C units keep the bedrooms cool at night for sleeping. I dont think my mother even used the A/C at all in her room as it was cool enough for her with the windows open and a ceiling fan. There are roosters and they are going to wake you, I actually found it comforting in a weird way. The people of Rincon are so friendly. We much enjoyed "living" with the locals. Jodi & Brian bought lobster from a guy at the beach. We watched the school kids dressed in uniform get on the bus each morning, while exchanging "hello's" with the joggers and bicycle riders as they passed by the villa. The sunsets are breathtaking and the food kiosks on the side of the road are so tasty!! It is so close to Aguadilla airport and the drive is fairly simple. If you have never been to P.R. before, you are in for a treat when it comes to getting around. I suggest a GPS or the google map on my iphone worked GREAT! You are going to want to venture away to do some things. Jean & Harry have plenty of suggestions for food and things to do and directions to get you there. I stopped people driving by and asked directions, stopped at someones house who was outside working and asked for directions, everyone was so nice, even if they didnt speak english very well, they still tried their hardest and they got me where I was going! Feel free to message me if you have any questions at all. I am happy to share!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: Leaving!!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NY
Reviewed 31 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
MA
Reviewed 28 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
SC
Reviewed 18 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Close to beach, spacious
Liked least: That we had to leave.
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Reviewed 18 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing