“Great Food for the Price, excellant Brunch menu”
Review of Nacho Libre

Nacho Libre
Ranked #59 of 121 Restaurants in Rincon
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Must go during the day, their Breakfast and Brunch menu is fabulous. The Bloody Mary's are great, wish they would add pickles to the drink. They give you complimentary nachos while you wait for your entrée .Loved their mimosas. No one wanted to leave. Bartender Rachael really knows how to make a drink We can't wait to return to Rincon and visit Nacho Libre.

1  Thank maryg5362

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was looking for Mexican food in the beach town of Rincon. Everyone I spoke to directed me to Nacho Libre. It did not disappoint. I would recommend this place to all my family and friends.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just one waitress bad attitude we have to wait to much for our food and when it came it was wrong. At least the food was Ok.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome food- hard to find food seasoned so well! So much to choose from and I think it’s the best margarita I’ve ever had. Staff is nice and efficient - make it a point to go and eat your heart out!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Oh boy! What a place! Highly recommend! I went here twice on my last trip to Rincon and got the eggs benedict both times. It was such a great dish, i cant wait to come back and have it again!