“NYE Yoga Retreat”
other traveller has booked this property
Scalable lodging for small groups, or larger venues including Yoga/surf/SUP and eco-adventures!111
balcony view side quad master bedroom
Check Availability
upstairs middle bathroom
entry to upper level
upstairs living room
Wrap around balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Anjali R
“NYE Yoga Retreat”
Reviewed 5 January 2020 for a stay in December 2019

Steve and Grisselle were so easy and helpful to communicate with. Very accommodating and on top of all the in's and out's of making their guests more than comfortable. The guest house is BEAUTIFUL and so warm and inviting. I will definitely be hosting more events here in the future.

Date of stay: December 2019
30 Jan 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time in writing us a review. It keeps us motivated and inspired to continue our mission in making sure all our guests have a wonderful experience and amazing memories to take back home. We really enjoyed having your group here at Harmony Center and we are looking forward to host your next retreat .
mikeobrie...
East Islip, New York
“Peaceful refuge with incredible, expansive views with plenty of open air”
Reviewed 29 March 2019 for a stay in April 2018

Steve coordinated with me before coming to stay on the property and made sure I was fully prepared for my activities, and the beautiful sunny weather. I really appreciate how helpful he was with helping make sure my group was made happy.

I was warmly greeted by Steve and Griselle, making it feel really comfortable from the first minute. Steve helped us get a FANTASTIC private vegan chef to cook for the group. He helped scout surf instructors, guides us on walks to the beach, and instructed us on the short drive to town.

The sounds of the ocean were absolutely perfect for morning yoga. It seems like it would be perfect for a yoga retreat, which I learned they do. Maybe I'll be back for the next one :)

There were so many activities if we were inclined to partake. Some days we did some paddle boarding, climbing, surfing, and treks to waterfalls, and some days we just chilled out in the yard or at the beach. This was probably my favorite part– how easy it was to get out and have a blast, and how easy it was to have a chilled-out, pleasant stay at home.

I'd come here again in a heartbeat. I don't usually revisit the same places, but Harmony Guest House has me itching to see Rincon again. Thank you so much for an amazing time, Steve and Griselle!

Date of stay: April 2018
Your age range 25-34
30 Jan 2020
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay here at Harmony Center and we hope to see you back soon!
Katarina...
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
“Tranquil Oasis in the Middle of a Tourist Town”
Reviewed 6 February 2019 for a stay in October 2018

What a gem! Whether you enjoy simple stillness looking at the ocean and horses outside, or want to take a yoga class, this is the place. My family and I really enjoyed staying here one autumn week, and will definitely come back again!

Date of stay: October 2018
30 Jan 2020
Thank you so much for your review. It makes us very happy to know you and your family enjoyed your stay here at Harmony Center and we would love to have you back.
Retreatyo...
“Perfect place for a retreat!”
Reviewed 4 February 2019 for a stay in March 2018

I brought a group to the Harmony Center for a yoga retreat and had the most incredible experience! Steve and Griselle are absolutely wonderful to work with, and I can not say enough great things about them and how helpful they were! The house itself is immaculate, beautiful and extremely comfortable for a group. We brought a private chef in to the house, which Steve arranged according to our group’s dietary preferences. Great location close to the beach and a short drive into town. I am definitely going back and can’t wait to experience rincon again. Also amazing food in town and very affordable. This pace is a hidden gem!

Date of stay: March 2018
30 Jan 2020
Thank you for taking the time in writing us such a wonderful review.We are very happy your retreat was a success and that everyone had such a great time. It was a pleasure for us to host your retreat here and we look forward to your next retreat !!
nancywest
boston
“Amazing place for a getaway to remember!”
Reviewed 27 January 2019 for a stay in January 2019

I brought a group of 12 yogis here for a week of bliss and fun actives to this lovely guest house run buy Steve and his beautiful wife Grisselle. Due to typical New England weather our flights were delayed two days. But we made this most of our shorten time here. The house is more beautiful than the pictures portray, there is a newly added yoga deck with roof covering on back of house facing the magnificent view of the ocean, We all enjoyed using this space- no music needed just the soothing sounds of the ocean and the tropical birds serenading us!. We did yoga in the morning and late afternoon as the sun went down. Our days were filled with activities Steve helped arranged such as fantastic tour to a waterfall for swimming, climbing, and jumping, paddle board, outing to Rincon's famous Thursday night Art Walk to view the extremely talented local artist. Or just relaxing on the hammocks on site, or at the beach within walking distance. Meals were indescribable- cooked and serve by local chef Loraine Arroyo!! She cooked was the amazing delicious meals made with local organic foods. Mmmmm.... We all felt welcomed. Steve and Grisselle are wonderful attentive hosts. Harmony house id perfect for a yoga retreat or family get away. The house can be divided onto two spaces if needed, and upper and lower level, to accommodate two separate or a smaller group. I would recommend renting a car (not very costly) to help you get around to see more of this quaint little town.We had rented three between us all and it proofed very helpful in all of us getting to see lots! You will not be disappointed in your stay at Harmony House!

Date of stay: January 2019
28 Jan 2019
Thanks Nancy, So glad you and your wonderful group enjoyed Rincon as much as we do!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.