All reviews amazing shower large suite ring of kerry killarney town centre lady on reception bike fest staff were so friendly shower curtain place to stay rooms are spacious night break the gap excellent hotel mid week short drive reception area sitting room
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel for a family of three. One of the few hotels with a king bed for my husband and I, and a single bed for our daughter. Wonderful sitting room and well appointed bathroom. The staff were kind and welcoming. The only reason I gave the hotel 4 stars and not 5 is that the bed was too hard and the thin shower curtain stuck to me while in the shower. small things really but important enough. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with my wife and 2 Children. The hotel is ideally located on the ring of Kerry and is just a short drive from the town of Killarney. The food in both the bar and breakfast room is very good with a varied selection for breakfast. Staff are very friendly and good with children. There is no pool and no affiliation with another hotel for using their facilities. The pub next door, The Golden Nugget has excellent food with a big selection. Would reconsider returning again when we return to Killarney.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Booked into a 3 adjoining self catering apartments for a family and friends get together to celebrate a child's First Holy Communion. Absolutely fantastic time was had by all. Rooms were spacious and clean. Great facilities. Near the town. Surrounded by beautiful views. Lovely full breakfast in the dining room. Staff were very nice and pleasing. Will def stay again. 10/10

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Booked "room only" for husband and I for our 10 year wedding anniversary. On arrival, bumped up to a suite with breakfast but unbeknown to us, our family had been in contact with the hotel to upgrade us...the staff kept that top secret! Fair play to them.

Spacious suite, clean and lovely food. Bar a bit wanting in atmosphere but pleasant. I had previously stayed at this hotel in the past when it was known as the "Travel Inn"...new name much more becoming to the facility.

Will definitely return for a quiet break, note need a car/ non drinker if a central location is required.

Room Tip: ask for a suite with mountain view
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Good value for Killarney during ring of Kerry cycle. Smart clean and friendly. Refurbished this year so everything new. Fab shower. Breakfast for €10 was fine, self service typical full Irish with all the usual continental options

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends