“Hello biscuits”

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Awesome breakfast, the full order of the biscuits and gravy was just huge and enough for a lumberjack.

Darbi K, Owner at Darbi's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

That full order is enough for a lumberjack. Lol

Thanks so much for coming in, we're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast. :)

Hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

During our stay in Pinetop, we decided to try Darbi's. Our first day, the breakfast was good, but the coffee had grounds in it. One person who worked there was chewing his fingernails and handling drinks. We didn't worry about since he wasn't serving us. I would have liked to see some better way of serving ice rather than scooping it with the glasses.

Nonetheless, we tried it another morning. The waitress was quick and the food was much better!! We didn't order coffee this time.

Overall, we would recommend Darbi's because of the quick service and you get a lot of food for your money.

Darbi K, Owner at Darbi's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Thanks so much for coming in, and we do appreciate the feedback.

I apologize that this occurred at all, certainly unacceptable. So please know that this was addressed in house long ago, I just don't always have time to get on here to respond right away.

We certainly hope to see you up here again soon, and that your next visit only exceeds your expectations. :)

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We were staying at whispering pines resort next-door. Went to Darbis and got biscuits and gravy to go. Biscuits were light fluffy and the gravy was good but could use more sausage! We are going to try something different this morning. It’s a great place friends family and fun.

Darbi K, Owner at Darbi's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Thanks so much for coming in, and we'll certainly keep our eye on that sausage....we're definitely not known for skimping. :)

Thanks for the amazing review, and we do hope you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

There are a lot of excellent reviews of Darbi's and after lunch today, my wife and I agree. We will be in town for 4 more days and plan to return at least once for breakfast. Service was prompt, friendly and efficient. The sandwiches (tuna melt and BBQ pork) were very tasty and filling. Drinks were refilled quickly. The dessert menu looked great but we were too full - will save room next time!

Darbi K, Owner at Darbi's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

A million thanks Rich, we're very flattered.

I hope the next four days came with zero disappointments, and that we are forever your "go to spot" in Pinetop. :)

See you soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I had the turkey dinner. I really liked it and would give it a 5. My husband had the open faced roast beef and he did not like it very much. I like that our dinners came with the soup and salad bar too. We bought a brownie and a pumpkin coffee cake pastry to take home and neither were very good. They were disappointing. My husband thought the food had too much pepper, but I like pepper; maybe that why I liked it.

Darbi K, Owner at Darbi's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Oh I'm sorry your husband didn't enjoy the hot beef, I sure hope you mentioned that while you were here.

While we always appreciate the great reviews, after reading this it feels like you were more than generous considering....and though it's very kind of you, I hate to hear how we fell so short of your expectations.

Please come back and see us in the future, and let your server know about this previous visit. They can better guide you towards a delicious meal for your husband that wouldn't have the seasoning problem. Also, if he (or you) doesn't care for the meal for whatever reason....let us fix it for you.

It's always our pleasure to do so, we absolutely want both you and your husband too leave thoroughly satisfied. :)