“Italian in The Mountains”
Review of Pasta House Co

Pasta House Co
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This restaurant really tries to offer big city service and food quality. I had chicken piccata - delicious. Excellent garlic bread, and fresh crisp house salad. Not a ‘chain’ experience. White table cloths, good wine list.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

My husband and I really enjoyed our dinner at the Pasta House. We arrived about 6pm and were immediately seated at a cozy table by the window with a pretty view of an apple tree. We both had a glass of Juggernaut Cabernet which was perfect. Our dinner salads were fresh and had a nice variety of ingredients. The garlic bread was enjoyable with the salad and wine. My husband had the meat lasagna which was fabulous. My chicken marsala was served with a side of spaghetti with marinara. Both were good. The wine sauce on the chicken was thinner and more abundant than I am used to but it was flavorful and the chicken was tender. Service was excellent from beginning to end. The restaurant has a cozy feel. We were able to have a nice conversation even though the restaurant was full. It's great to dine at a locally owned restaurant that has been in business for a long time. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I must say , The Pasta House was not what I had envisioned, I was pleasantly surprised, we arrived and parked at the rear parking area, the first thing that we noticed was the amazing smells emanating from the kitchen as we walked to the front door. Inside was decorated nicely, we were seated and selected a wine from the list. We ordered the braised beef ravioli and stuffed shells , both were very flavorful , well prepared and presented. Afterward we shared the cannoli as a treat. We enjoyed the experience very much.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We just had a wonderful meal at the pasta house. 4 different entrees four very satisfied diners. Everyone thought their meal was amazing. Generous portions. Excellent service. Cozy atmosphere. We were too stuffed to try a dessert. Great experience! Thanks.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The Pasta House has delicious pasta dishes. We enjoyed our meal. Down side is the fact no reservations unless 6 or more and the space for some tables is very tight. One eve we had a table by the window and it was great; other time we were squeezed into a table that was in line of traffic and very cramped.