“Hungry traveler looking for a bite to eat.”
Review of Red Devil Pizza

Red Devil Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: View
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped in for an early dinner. My husband had the steak sandwich and found it very tasty. I had the Alfredo fettuccine with shrimp. It was very fresh and had large succulent shrimps. We found the food delicious. The staff very friendly and helpful. We will definitely return here and highly recommend it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was great, especially the pizza!! Hope, our waitress, was cheerful and attentive. Great place!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Red Devil is one of the most popular eateries in Pinetop-Lakeside. Strongly recommend going early to eat, NLT 5:00 PM or wait until after 7:00 PM. The staff is very efficient in moving the crowd along, but at times, restaurant has a staffing shortage which slows the flow down a bit. Can be noisy at times. Eating in bar area can save time during peak periods. Menu has a nice variety and the complementary bread served beforehand is a plus. Try the Red Devil White Pizza and mushroom ravioli.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived in the area and needed some dinner. We normally don’t like to go out to eat on a Saturday evening.

I could not decide between two stars and three stars. But I definitely don’t understand the hype.

This place was no exception to our general rule of avoiding Saturday’s. Busy busy busy. Had to wait for a table and we arrived early.

Waitress was efficient but unfriendly, cold and busy.

I can say we really were not impressed with the food. We both had side salads. We both don’t really care for the foo foo lettuce trend (baby greens). But salads were fairly acceptable. Hubby had spaghetti with meat sauce. I think there was about two chunks of meat in the whole plate. The sauce was kind of meh. I tried the fried ravioli. Oh my. First off they were HUGE and stuffed full of cheese. So much so it was too much. I only ate one. The dipping sauce was acidic and bitter.

We may try it one more time. Maybe the pizza is better. We won’t be rushing back though.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Italian food is good but the wings and pizza are amazing. The staff are friendly. The parking is scary on the road but it is in a hard location on the road.