All reviews coupon book hotel casino crab legs off the menu lunch buffet rv park the hotel is clean coffee maker tall pine trees white mountains globe tile lodging
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We go to the rally every year. The food is great, the service is fair, but we are getting real tired of getting t-shirts that depict monkeys riding motorcycles. We are not Monkeys and monkeys do not spend money, humans do! This is consistent with the way this tribe treats white folks who live here and from other reviews I read all white folks with total disrespect. Depicting motorcycle riders as Monkeys is not only rude, it is discrimination.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We went there to celebrate our 38th wedding Anniversary.. Our room was huge and the king bed very comfortable. The bath also was huge with a great shower. Everything wad very clean.. Our only complaint was the restaurant. The breakfast buffet was very good, but when we ate dinner off the menu, the food was mediocre. Our food was not warm at all, nor was it very tasty. I had the steak which was tough and my husband had the crab legs which were very, very small.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Was there just to eat at the buffet. Price was good and the st. patty day lunch was great. Service was excellent . Don't know anything about the motel part or the casino. Will be going back more often to eat.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Im kind of torn between a 3 1/2 and a four star. The hotel was nice. Very very clean, stayed in room 131 which was excellent because our car was parked right outside of our window... Lol... the hotel had all the usual expected amenities small fridge TV ironing board hair dryer coffee machine. The rooms are very large and very clean showers were amazing with her rainfall heads. Towels were clean and thirsty. AC unit worked well and was not very noisy at all. And got a small coupon book upon check-in. The only downside is the fact that their website says every room has a wet bar, not so. There were no drinks no bottles of water no alcohol no snacks just a coffee maker. Other than that the hotel was excellent. So they definitely get a 4-star rating on the hotel, now for the casino. Lots of slot machines very few table games only offer Blackjack and poker and even at that there was only a couple tables available and they were always packed, with people waiting. Went to sign up for their Players Club and you would have thought I was disturbing the girl behind the counter. Very short did not explain any of the benefits when I asked just handed me a pamphlet said it's all explained in here. Took a coupon for a free soft pretzel from check in to their little snack bar and the girl said I'm sorry we're closed the only thing working is the deep fryer I said okay my wife asked if we could get some french fries and the girl said no again I'm sorry we're closed. we sat down at a slot machine just next to the snack bar to discuss where we wanted to try and get some food and saw another lady walk up order french fries and they were made for her on the spot very frustrating! We ate at the buffet and that was really good everything was hot and fresh delicious A+ for the buffet. We then went to play some more slots for a couple more hours by this point it was about 2 in the morning the bar had closed they did have Fountain drinks available for you to fill yourself but no drinking water? They have a small gas station and convenience store connected to the hotel casino so we walked over there to find that to be close also. On our way back to our room we asked the check-in clerk if they had any bottles of water for sale anywhere and she replied no unfortunately you'll have to drive to the Circle K about 4 miles up the road. We had been drinking all night so needless to say we were not driving anywhere! So again while the hotel was nice the casino was quite a disappointment the staff was not friendly at all and there wasn't even place to get a bottle of water to drink. We ended up having to drink tap water which is okay but I prefer something cleaner in a bottle. So all in all not a bad place for a one or two nighter if you're going to go skiing it would probably be a great place to stay but if you're going there to do some serious gambling skip-it pick another place. Great place to eat great place to stay not a great place to gamble. So again all in all they Hotel gets a Solid 4 maybe even a four and a half the resort as in the casino gets a 2 at Best so torn between 3 1/2 and 4. On a side note they did have a small arcade for the kids and a heated swimming pool. Again all part of the hotel not the casino. I could definitely give it another shot for a slot tournament or something like that but nothing else to be honest.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nick C
Reviewed 28 January 2018

the staff were friend and casino and the rooms were very clean and nice. the heat sensor did not work and they quickly moved us to another room.
Breakfast was good and service was quick and prompt. I would go there again.

Stayed: December 2017