“Lovely stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely stay”
Reviewed 27 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

The apartment is just as the pictures show. It has all the mod cons and the decor is tastefully done with modern furniture. The view is just like the picture and is lovely. Jacinthe the owner came just after we arrived and was lovely and helpful. I would recommend hiring a car as the taxi fares for short distances are mega expensive and a rental car more than pay for themselves. The apartment is on a lovely well-maintained complex and is very close to the beach, and has a few nice restaurants within walking distance. The location of the resort is very central and nowhere seemed to be more than a 30 min drive.
The only slight negative was that the internet was a bit patchy, though that may be because they were still recovering from the damage caused by Irma.
I would definitely recommend Jacinthe's apartment. It has everything you could want at a reasonable price. We enjoyed our stay there very much.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
31 Oct 2017
Thanks Gary - appreciate the review and I'm glad your family enjoyed my condo. I'm glad we got to meet and that could be of help. Cheers!
MarcoSieb...
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Clean, contempo apartment with great view”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We loved the apartment. It enhanced our great stay in Provo because it was nicely decorated, convenient, well equipped and Relaxing. We thank Jacinthe for accommodating our 3 year old daughter with the comfortable inflatable mattress. I recommend renting a car so you can reach what the island has to offer.

7 Jul 2017
Thanks Marco. Great to have you here and so happy you enjoyed the island and my place as much! Cheers!
kennybenn...
williamsburg iowa
“Great condo with ocean view”
Reviewed 25 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Laid back condo resort with nearly empty heated pool. Short walk to 4 restaurants at Turtle Cove -Mango Reef-Tiki Hut our favs. Bargain lodging compared to high end Grace Bay. Rent a car from Scooter Bob!!

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Mar 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review me and for having stayed at my condo. I'll look forward to welcoming you in the future. Cheers!
jlbconstr...
Calgary, Canada
“Paradise!”
Reviewed 18 March 2017 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Best central location on the island! I have been to Providenciales twice, and find this location the best if you want to explore on foot, scooter or car. Walk to casino, restaurants, Beach, coral reaf, marina, Ect Beautiful condo with amazing view, great breeze flows thru the unit. It felt like my little home in paradise and i will be back. Thx jacinthe for a well kept place!!

24 Mar 2017
Thanks JL for taking the time to review. I'm glad my place worked out for you and you are welcomed back anytime! Cheers!
ses080690
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Beautiful Condo at La Vista Azul”
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This studio condo was spotless and beautifully decorated. Plenty of space for my wife and me. We were in Building 2, and the owner of our condo is Jacinthe. She was a pleasure to deal with and provided us with very helpful tips for getting around Provo, as it was our first time here. Compared to the resort rates of the Grace Bay area, our rental was a true bargain. The grounds throughout this resort are constantly maintained and are beautiful. Our view of the ocean was amazing. I strongly recommend renting a car, so that you can get to IGA and the beaches. We intend to come back here as soon as we can.

22 Feb 2017
Pleasure was all mine! Thanks for the kind words and for having stayed with me. Looking forward to welcome you back!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing